Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I honestly wish people would just tell me they don't like me.
I think they are just trying to spare your feelings, with out realising they are in fact making it worse.
[Image: s1.jpg]
(10-21-2010, 11:11 PM)phire nuk3r Wrote: I think they are just trying to spare your feelings, with out realising they are in fact making it worse.

Very well said.

Just don't dwell on the rejection and focus on the fact they cared enough to try and let you down gently.
(10-21-2010, 07:13 PM)Xander Wrote: Honestly, I'd be better off if they straight up told me they didn't like me rather than this "I don't wanna date anyone right now", because a week later I just get my freakin hopes crushed, and it sucks. :/

no one can actually read minds exactly Smile if what people did didn't work for u, i don't think they could be blamed for not being clairvoyant Victoire
It's a lot easier to say not right now and to get you away then it is to say no and have people pester. Probably thinks that she isn't hurting your feelings but doesn't take the long run into consideration.
Yeah girls what to do it gently, not to hurt anyones feelings. even though I have never gone on a date with anyone, but yes thats very true. If you ask me, we do it gently... Much much more.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
aww Sad me too bro
It's to do with your social group to be honest. If you sat down with the girl and a heart to heart conversation & people found out, well lets just say that you would be feeling worse than you would now..
(That's what it is like from where i live. Maybe its not like that where you live)
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
I am sooo with you on this one !
Don't get your hopes up, if it happens multiple times.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
If it helps I can tell you that I like you ;)