Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My rant against stupid crap.
I'm sorry, but I'm sick and freakin tired of hearing about people complaining about being offended.

Who are you to tell me what I can and what I can't say?

I'm not in your head, I don't know what offends you, and I'm not going to hold my tongue just to make you happy.

What offends some, may not offend others, what doesn't offend some, offends others, you can't please everyone, get the fudge over it.

I'm sick and tired of hearing ignorant American's complaining about politicians lying, they act like they expect better, politicians are liars, they get paid to lie, if you want the truth, listen to yourself, don't take the word of some overpaid, under-worked hypocrite wearing a $2500 suit, dear politicians, take that $500 tie and hang yourselves.

I find it ironic the amount of chemicals the pharmaceutic companies use to manufacture their medication, I haven't taken any medication in the last 5 years and I haven't been sick ONCE, from 10-13, I was loaded on medication, the moment I stopped taking the little moneymaking sugar capsules, I noticed I had a lot more energy, I was a lot more healthy, and I could actually think for myself.

If you want marijuana legalized, beat the crap out of your idiotic friends that type like a freakin orangutan, I'm sorry, but nobody is going to take you seriously when your proposed laws are written as the following,

"deer wumenz and menz of da congrizz, u shuld m4k3 weed lugal cuz it gud 4 ppl and stoff n u juzt hatin cuz u dont wantz uz 2 be fr33, o, ps, fr33 w33zy"

Sorry, but you should be shot, not once, not twice, repeatedly, over, and over, and over.

To all of you saying studies have been done proving marijuana is safe, let's have a little trip down medical lane, shall we?

Marijuana contains carcinogenic chemicals, since most of you are probably too stoned for you to comprehend what that means, carcinogenic chemicals cause cancer, you know, the whole little disease that kills you and you claim marijuana treats, I'll be damned.

Marijuana causes death, rather you would like to admit it or not, it's common fact, the reason no marijuana deaths have shown on record is due to the fact that marijuana is not the preliminary cause of death.

Car accidents, idiotic bullshit, heart attacks, and strokes can all be brought on by marijuana.

When you take a hit, carbon dioxide enters your blood, taking the place of oxygenated blood that is the power supply for your bodies organs, once your heart realizes that you are being deprived of oxygen, it starts pumping more, that's why your heart rate increases, once your heart rate reaches a certain point, bam, you're done for, cardiac arrest.

Every minute you're in cardiac arrest, your chances of survival go down by roughly 10 percent.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

What happens if you DO manage to survive, you ask?

Brain damage, sounds fun, doesn't it?

Once your heart stops beating, your blood flow decreases, what happens when blood flow decreases?

Your brain can't get the oxygen it needs.

What happens when your brain can't get the oxygen it needs?

Anyone up for some pudding?

Your brain starts rotting, turning basically into hamburger pudding.

Anyway, onto my next subject.

Emotionless, idiotic music.

I'm sorry, but if I hear a freakin 13 year old girl singing about Disco Sticks one more time, I'm going to find one of these Disco Sticks and beat the living fudge out of her, I'm not one that would normally condone violence, but something has to be done, we have a 5 foot North Korean laughing at us America, time to grow some of our balls back.

I'm open to ALL genres of music, as long as it has a message that is deeper than freakin hoes and getting money, sorry Lil' Wayne, your lollipop doesn't have a message, I hope you get shanked and bleed out while being assfucked by a giant gorilla named Bubba.

I'm sorry honey, but we don't need to know about your freakin "BESSS FRANZZZ", if we wanted to know about them, we would freakin add them, capish?

Oh, by the way, you're freakin 15, it's not "ABIGAIL&&&BENN 4 EVAA!"

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to rants on stupid crap.

I look forward to making a series out of this, Fox News is on, you know I'll be locked and loaded for next time.

edit : damn censor, lmfao.
Interesting... I think you might have some issues. Feel better now?