Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pro's and Con's of Jailbreaking
Could someone explain to me what "bricked" means?

Also, I've JB'd my iTouch, will something bad happen? T_T
you can jailbreak up to 4.1 but if you want to keep your unlock you have to jailbreak it without updating to the latest stock firmware from apple.If you do that then you will lose your unlock until they bring out the new 4.2 firmware.there are various tutorials online about how to do this.
whatever you do dont itunes update to 4.1 because this will update your baseband and you wont be able to carrier unlock untill the new ultrasn0w comes out

be warned
bricked basically means you have got a very expensive phone that you cant use anymore..its actually quite hard to brick an iphone so i would nt worry too much
and no nothing bad will happen it just means you can put stuff on it which apple has not authorized and do loadsa other cool stuff
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
Thanks for this, I am thinking of JailBreaking my iPhone.
I have been doing this for years, and I realized the cons outweigh the pros. I just use it for the unlock.
The cons are easy to avoid so yea for me there is no cons!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jailbreaking the iOS - The Basics xadamxk 0 972 10-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Jailbreaking & Unlocked New iPhone 4S/4/3GS/ or iPad 2,3 for sell.. nick122 3 926 07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  [eBook]★►►Get your iOs apps for free◄◄★[No Jailbreaking required]★Direct from AppStor Farren 2 1,399 08-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  Cons of Jailbreaking? Twicks 47 9,595 01-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Twicks
  Adding Cracked Apps to iTouch (without Jailbreaking)? Twicks 4 1,656 11-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Twicks