Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm...CPALead startup
So, I'm talking back and forth with a representative of CPALead at the moment. I've been interested in beginning using their services, not to make any serious cash just to see how far I can go with it and for the learning experience(That's how most things start with me).

They at first denied my application and claimed that I would be "accept cash incentive / GPT traffic (end users completing surveys for real money). "

Of course this isn't true, and I never implied I would ever do any such thing in my application but they seem to think I will..maybe it's what I mentioned.

Anyways, Now he's genuinely curious as to where I will take it with this. At first, I just wanted to dabble around before I began working on large websites. Perhaps create a blog offering stuff for CPALead before actually diving into it(I really wanted to create a great download site using this, with legal downloads though). My question to you, SF, Is what should I say to this guy to get me accepted? I don't have a site setup but I can set one up overnight or after work tomorrow if that's what you guys recommend.

Appreciated,

Brandon
Well, Just set up a site firstly. I've been accepted twice, without being denied, just explain what you plan on doing with your offer downloads for Cpa lead ect. The only problem is that after a short time of you not earning anything, they deactivate your account, and you have to re-apply. So I would make sure you have a site up, and get it ready before you get accepted, so you have more time before they deactivate you.
Thanks for the input Xzotic. That seems to be the route I have decided, and again I appreciate it Smile
I have many CPALead eBooks that can help you making serious cash. Feel free to PM me, I'll gladly give you 10 books or more.
How effective CPLead? I have enrolled but not able to make single pie
(10-28-2010, 08:21 AM)knev Wrote: How effective CPLead? I have enrolled but not able to make single pie

Lets just say its effective if you have something that other people want and are able to get traffic to your site.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(10-28-2010, 08:21 AM)knev Wrote: How effective CPLead? I have enrolled but not able to make single pie

People make $0-$20k per day on CPALead. Just depends on luck and a lot of work.
So how exactly does cplead work?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAlead | The BEST Way to Make Money Online Jet 39 8,642 04-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Who uses ShareCash/CPAlead? Peter L 62 17,149 08-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Scream