Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea [Did you know?]
That is just crazy! If they believe that thing about the president not crapping or pissing then some people must be pretty ignorant. But what can you expect after they've been brainwashed for so long. :/

It really is a beautiful country though to be honest.
Americans are allowed to visit on rare occasions and usually during certain festivals. Even then you need a permit and can't film anything or call anyone. And yes, ignorance bliss.
  • *The general does no wrong in their eyes. Ever.
    *Anything positive that is to happen is thanks to the general.
    *Anything negative is blamed on other countries including America. (A power outage is blamed on America)
    *Most residents don't even know man has been to the moon.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Dom Jolly has been there. Tongue
You should look for his book, he speaks alot about it in a humorous way.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
What? Its not all that impossible to go there, if you want.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(10-18-2010, 01:28 PM)NekoChan Wrote: What? Its not all that impossible to go there, if you want.

A ban was lifted January 2010 and they're a little more lenient now. Still it's not easy, if you want to visit it's easier during one of their holidays or something.
For south Koreans it's damn near impossible to visit and leave.
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I knew North Korea was strict, however this is a whole new level. Are residents allowed to leave?
(10-18-2010, 03:54 PM)Sam Wrote: I knew North Korea was strict, however this is a whole new level. Are residents allowed to leave?

No they aren't. That's why China offered North Korea like 1k to 2k fake Soccer fans to act as North Koreans during the world cup. Since the real residents aren't allowed to leave.
That's unbelievable. Do the rest of the world ignore this abuse of human rights?
I think they're ignored now because they're insane and have the 4th largest military in the world.. Oh and they posses nuclear weapons now.

Don't quote me on that though.. That's why I would ignore them. :p
Wow the place has harsh laws set but the scenery is absolutely amazing.