Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea [Did you know?]
Can the English get in there?
I think the U.S should get South Korea and go take over north Korea.
I'm not sure about the English. They are more leniant with Europeans though. It's Americans and South Koreans that have the most difficulty.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
It's hard to believe it still goes on in this day and age. Someone should fly a stealth plane over and drop news and documents on current world news Big Grin
(10-20-2010, 10:38 AM)Sam Wrote: It's hard to believe it still goes on in this day and age. Someone should fly a stealth plane over and drop news and documents on current world news Big Grin

Lmfao they would be confused they would see plains dropping stuff and think they're gettin bombed and then they see its news paper haha!
(10-20-2010, 04:26 AM)Drizzy Wrote: I think the U.S should get South Korea and go take over north Korea.

You should look up the Korean War.
My god, the General must be one happy man(Or miserable to impose such laws on people).

Still though, it's like he's created his own personal playhouse. When are we going to war with them again?

Lol, It seems like they could use a revolution or so...But that's old news.
By reading this, i am eager to stay at that place.
Feeling Like a Village in The movie "The Expandables"
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com