Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am very dipressed
It does not make you weird, you are not weird and will never be for this. When it happens it happens. Do not worry about it and it sounds like your mates are just messing with you. Don't take it personally.
(10-18-2010, 04:41 PM)Sam Wrote: It does not make you weird, you are not weird and will never be for this. When it happens it happens. Do not worry about it and it sounds like your mates are just messing with you. Don't take it personally.

Also true taking things personal can make a honest joke between friends to something greatly over exaggerated. ask them to stop because you don't like to be made fun of because you take it serious, if they laugh. And still don't take you serious don't associate with them anymore. If you need a friend I'm here Tongue
Middle school taboos all over again. Like when they go on about how only gay people jack off and they absolutely wouldn't do it, even though most of them do, or at least tried it at some point.

I bet many feel exactly the way you feel but they're strongly influenced by peer pressure.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]