Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could time travel what year would you visit?
(10-18-2010, 10:33 PM)-paradox- Wrote: I guess I'm a terrible person because when I was reading that I thought you were going to take his place.

Lol, that is terrible.

(10-18-2010, 10:33 PM)-paradox- Wrote: Anyways I don't know if that's a good idea.. That's a big thing in history to change.

I used to believe that German society would be unlikely to openly marginalise immigrants, after the worldwide condemnation of the Holocaust. Yet the latest reports show that questions of integration continue to be problematic, particularly for those whose external features (skin colour, clothes, speech, cultural practices) reveal them to be different.

Race politics will always be with us, more or less depending on how liberal an area is.
I would go see Pink Floyd The Wall-Live In Berlin. This would be amazing. IMO I would not travel to the future. What if you saw something you didn't like? You would be miserable up until your death then. Also the butterfly effect, keep that in mind. Instead after the Pink Floyd concert I would most likely travel to my past, just to make up for lost conversations with lost relatives.
[Image: pineapple.gif]
Whatever Year my boss was being born inside his mother and Punch her in the stomach so there would be no Jerk of a boss.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Well first I would probably want to go to 9001 and see the conditions of earth still seeing if we've reached world peace by then and have met other lifeforms etc. but if I had multiple options I would also want to go to earlier times in ancient history and see mayans, greeks, romains, etc and maybe even dino's.
Change a few mistakes I did in the fifth grade, visit future, not too far though, like tomorrow lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I would go to 1979 and then 1981. I was born in 1979 and adopted in 1981. I would love to be able to see what the hell my old parents were doing and the joy my parents felt as new parents. They had a son that had passed and adopted me and my sister.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone planning a visit to the Philippines? Mao 3 565 02-02-2011, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Mao
  The fundementals of Time travel (my theory, improve i you can!!!) smuczerproductions 10 1,348 08-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Was bored and decided to visit HF....very disappointed Nemmyy 16 3,704 08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Visit These Cool Videos On Youtube mohash 3 562 09-22-2009, 07:52 AM
Last Post: mohash