Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry: my adult websites are blocked, Help!
Hey guys, I just tried to visit a website like the one stated in the title and it was blocked. Please help, I just got kaspersky internet sec. 2011, and i think its blocking my websites. Please help.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Navigate to your hosts file and post the results. Just to be sure. You'll need to open it in notepad

Quote:C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\HOSTS
I dont use Kaspersky but i imagine it has a whitelist area for websites?
If not disable the website blocking component of Kaspersky until you can fix it.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-16-2010, 06:46 PM)Reality Wrote: Navigate to your hosts file and post the results. Just to be sure. You'll need to open it in notepad

Again, stay on topic. I know my way around a computer, and its not our poor HOSTS file. Its Kaspersky as I stated LOL... Reality I understand you want to be sure but I guarantee you that its a clean hosts file.
(10-16-2010, 08:11 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I dont use Kaspersky but i imagine it has a whitelist area for websites?
If not disable the website blocking component of Kaspersky until you can fix it.

Ahhh, its still not fixed! I still can't visit the wesbite and its been disabled on kaspersky.
Lucian Bar Wrote:To all those who are having issues with loading specific websites and where unticking port80 helps with loading it, try to add it to TrustedZone...click v6...Settings>TrustedZone>TrustedApplications
v7...Settings>Threats&Exclusions>TrustedZone>TrustedApplications
...click Add, browse for the web-browser you use, tick only the "do not scan network traffic" box.
...click the blue "any" on the row which says "at any remote host".
...click "specify" and add the IP address of the site you are having problems with.

To find the IP address of the site you are having issues with, click Start>run... type in cmd... a black box should open up. in there, type in ping [website which does not work]. The IP address of the site is the long set of numbers with 4 decimal points between them.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
LOL I got them back! I am safe....!!!
(10-23-2010, 10:02 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: LOL I got them back! I am safe....!!!

Would you mind telling us how you resolved the problem?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(10-23-2010, 10:05 AM)Skill Wrote: Would you mind telling us how you resolved the problem?

Yes I would, but I don't know how, guess I kept disabling parental controls, then re-enabling them, then disabling then with a reboot.
Thats the Problem with kaspersky.
I never used it but it was in my friends comp. You open any software, a warning bumbs OFF.
Every Bumbs off every time and makes my mind LOL'd.
Go for Avast. More Smoother and Settle.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hackforums blocked Vietnam haigiang02 0 702 12-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: haigiang02
  List Of Scam Websites Liberty 25 6,835 04-06-2011, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Stiggie
  Guide: Prevent Websites From Hackers Attack Liberty 16 4,042 04-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Last Post: A N D R E W