Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm having motivational problems
(10-16-2010, 04:10 PM)Nick Jonathan™ Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 06:07 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Get a hobby, that should make you feel better.

You have to find yourself and have to find your goals in life.
I agree with Neko. I was feeling like that too. I got hobby, programming. So I started reading programming books and so.

OP says he has hobbies and they don't help.. How old are you OP? Hormones may be altering your emotions. As I stated before though look into what may be causing the problems because it isn't corporate America.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-16-2010, 01:25 AM)Zeon Wrote: I don't feel like doing anything. I don't see a point in going to school, getting good grades, etc. I'm spending the best years of my life studying so I can get a decent job, and then what? I'll have to get a job. I'll be exploited by someone who wants to make money off me, or I will exploit someone to make money off them. I hate the capitalist system, and everything linked to it. I'm feeling very depressed lately, since my future is going to suck. Sorry if this is low quality, I just feel very bad atm.

Looks like were having the same problems except that how I always fail final interviews Sad so I could get a job
[Image: qoxy8.png]
@Paradox, I'm 14.

I think this may be caused by this: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....494&page=1
Just concentrate on your hobbies life is not too short thing,ups and downs are part of life

Chill mate.