Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angerrrr
(10-16-2010, 01:00 AM)Eve Wrote: You put a lot of effort into this contest, so it is difficult to view it as 'just a user rank' on a forum. Would it help to know that I have once felt this way as well? Losing is bitter, especially if you are sensitive to the sacrifices you made.

From experience (and from making the wrong decisions) I can tell you that you have to log off the forum for a while. In a situation like this, your dignity and feelings are important. Protect both by staying away from the forum. If you can't tear yourself away from the computer, browse some websites that will cheer you up and/or talk with your friends online. Play games, join another forum, and set different goals elsewhere.

Persevere, and continue to make high-quality posts when you return. You will respect yourself in the future for having handled this situation maturely, and so will others.

If I could I would rep you for this.. You're taking a problem that is very miniscule and treating it very seriously.

OP take this advice.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Thanks for the help guys

<3
pretty sick that your proper angry over a l33t contest, if you want it that bad buy it yourself Smile