Poll: Why did you join SupportForums.net?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Advertisement on Hackforums
53.85%
14 53.85%
Wanted to help people out
23.08%
6 23.08%
Needed support of some sort that was offered here
11.54%
3 11.54%
Other things provided in the forums
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why did you join SupportForums.net?
(10-24-2010, 04:37 AM)ariton Wrote: I joined SupportForums becuase I wanted the SupportFeather award. But now, I realized that SF is better than HF becuase there you can find peace. There is not trolling nor flaming. Here you can relax. That's why I like SupportForums now.

Hmm.. I don't know what one I like better..
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I love them both, I can't really compare the two. Apples and oranges in my opinion. I'm much more serious here when it comes to peoples issues, I take every topic seriously and enjoy helping. On Hackforums I am also very serious but I cut myself some slack and joke around a bit, even when it's a problem someone may be facing. Just because that's not where you should be going for emotional support.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I am unbanned on everyforum, I signed up here because omniscient made the website.
[Image: 27zxdp3.png]
Ventriloquist@live.com
i,v only just joined because i wanted to get my feather award but iv been browsing alot and have realised how much more different this forum is to HF and so much more relaxed and friendly.I think i will stay on here even after i get the award.I do like a nice friendly forum where people help each other out alot more. you just get the feeling of forum closeness if ya know what i mean.Id never actually read anything about omniscient up untill i joined here, he seems like a cool guy and makes good forums......respect
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
The real reason why I joined was for the Support Feather award.
But, since I registered I'll post some more posts and hopefully will become active here as I am on HF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why would you not join Support Forums? Bat Wang 9 759 11-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  SupportForums' IRC | Join Now!! BreShiE 11 1,568 09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Why did you join Support Forums? The Elite 4 633 11-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Peter Chao
  Join us on facebook Trinit 2 550 08-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Trinit
  Join the IRC chat tonight! Cool_Guy 15 2,168 08-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Dr Small