Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Gfx Contest
(10-20-2010, 03:08 AM)Sam Wrote: Shall I try my first piece of GFX work with this render? I wouldn't know where to start... Any guides?

check out sigtutorials.com and do a few of them
u have plenty of time 2 get ur entry done so i suggest trying out the basics b4 attempting this
pm me if u run in2 any trouble and id be glad 2 give u some pointers
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
entries are due 2night
lets get them in
u ppl are pathetic
Infinity wins by default cuz u idiots didnt send in a entry
its over.... dont u read posts?
(11-01-2010, 07:10 AM)bkotz Wrote: u ppl are pathetic
Infinity wins by default cuz u idiots didnt send in a entry

haha, yeah, people do seem pretty pathetic about GFX contests. It's so lame. I started one, 4 people joined, and only 1 person submitted their work. What a waste of time lol.

But yeah, I won, I'm pretty happy about that, being the only one who created something Superman

Josheywhat Wrote:I don't know how to render that extra blood. Probably just erase the extra stuff I render. I may enter. I'll tell you tomorrow if I am. If I don't come back, I'm not entering =P.

Yeah, png is a transparency format, you didn't need to do anything to render it..

Other than that, if I say i'm going to do something you can count on it. Doesn't seem like most members here it would seem Smile
haha very nice picture in ur spoiler i like it Tongue
[Image: icBx9Y.png]
Can't wait to see the results.
do u ppl read? this is over no1 turned in an entry besides infinity
I'm sure eye doesn't. I've just reviewed a lot of his posts. He's going for that 100 I would assume. It's obvious how he hasn't taken the time to read any of the previous posts in most of the threads he's contributed some words to..
(11-06-2010, 10:41 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'm sure eye doesn't. I've just reviewed a lot of his posts. He's going for that 100 I would assume. It's obvious how he hasn't taken the time to read any of the previous posts in most of the threads he's contributed some words to..

I didn't read through the whole thread, my mistake. I'm not spamming the forums to get my post count up Non

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween mask problem EagerToLearn 2 850 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Last Post: W1n5t3r
  Halloween Sig SouR'D 3 486 11-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Hex
  Some HF Userbars and a new Halloween Picture Step Up 3™ 6 913 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [$15] Video Intro Contest! TBHR 2 473 10-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Last Post: TBHR
  Thinking of holding a graphics contest... Nemmyy 16 1,640 08-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Simba