Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Halloween Gfx Contest
wow amazing pic you made,i could try and make one in paint LOL im clueless when it comes to gfx
(11-08-2010, 02:45 PM)Killuminati Wrote: wow amazing pic you made,i could try and make one in paint LOL im clueless when it comes to gfx

seems your also clueless on what the thread was about lol. don't mean to be mean, but It's actually a render, no one made that, sorry to break the bad news to you Smile

It was a contest, but nothing has been featured yet because I was the only one that contributed to a final piece. I wished that more people were willing to the commitment of a gfx battle. I've only seen a few successful ones so far.
ughhhh.......that sucks that would have been nice to see some people try i would have too you should do another one Tongue
imma do one for the next holiday
either thanksgiving or christmas
depending wat renders i find
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
Thats good. I'll join again probably and see how many others do as well.

I just noticed that in your signature bkotz, your text "Random Forum." Part of the "R" in Random is missing. Might just be the text, but it doesn't look very good lol. It took me a while of deciding from Pandom to Random since Pandom is not a word. and the guy with the text bubble doesn't have any eyes. It looks like things are missing overall in that sense, even if you didn't notice those 2 things in detail.
(11-10-2010, 12:10 PM)Infinity Wrote: Thats good. I'll join again probably and see how many others do as well.

I just noticed that in your signature bkotz, your text "Random Forum." Part of the "R" in Random is missing. Might just be the text, but it doesn't look very good lol. It took me a while of deciding from Pandom to Random since Pandom is not a word. and the guy with the text bubble doesn't have any eyes. It looks like things are missing overall in that sense, even if you didn't notice those 2 things in detail.

lol i aint make the logo
im just promoting the site
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(11-10-2010, 12:12 PM)bkotz Wrote: lol i aint make the logo
im just promoting the site

haha alright Smile show 'em some of your expertise and give them a better one then Victoire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween mask problem EagerToLearn 2 851 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Last Post: W1n5t3r
  Halloween Sig SouR'D 3 487 11-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Hex
  Some HF Userbars and a new Halloween Picture Step Up 3™ 6 914 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [$15] Video Intro Contest! TBHR 2 473 10-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Last Post: TBHR
  Thinking of holding a graphics contest... Nemmyy 16 1,640 08-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Simba