Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting?
well i never had a fight.If someone comes to try to beat me,i will falcon punch him
No reply to that stupidty one bit.

For everyone else who posts and does mma what all martial arts styles have you guys trained?

iv done

2 years bjj
3 years tae-kwon-do
2 1/2 yrs muay-thai
1 year wrestling
3 years kickboxing
[Image: psychois21.png]
I am 14 years old and I had been in a lot of fights, I won almost all. the people I had fighted are usually around black belt on tae.kwon.do but street style usually is way better than martial arts if you know how to really fight whit it. of course there is some brutal martial arts than are pretty damn good like kung fu.
I have teached my friends how to defend themselfs and I even beat up a thief whit a knife than was tryng to steal my wallet.
I have been in like more than 10 fights but i am not that viollent. I normally resolve problems talking, but sometimes...
(10-20-2010, 07:44 PM)METALIZK Wrote: I am 14 years old and I had been in a lot of fights, I won almost all. the people I had fighted are usually around black belt on tae.kwon.do but street style usually is way better than martial arts if you know how to really fight whit it. of course there is some brutal martial arts than are pretty damn good like kung fu.
I have teached my friends how to defend themselfs and I even beat up a thief whit a knife than was tryng to steal my wallet.
I have been in like more than 10 fights but i am not that viollent. I normally resolve problems talking, but sometimes...

No offense, but for some reason I doubt you defended a guy with a knife using street fighting...
[Image: pineapple.gif]
(10-20-2010, 07:46 PM)For Emma Forever Ago Wrote: No offense, but for some reason I doubt you defended a guy with a knife using street fighting...

Sorry you are right, I refer to street fight like free style. I went to Krav Maga than its some sort of school for personal defense and they teach you how to desarm an oponent.
I just didnt want the post to be too long...
(10-20-2010, 07:50 PM)METALIZK Wrote: Sorry you are right, I refer to street fight like free style. I went to Krav Maga than its some sort of school for personal defense and they teach you how to desarm an oponent.
I just didnt want the post to be too long...
Did you by any chance learn this? [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM[/yt]
[Image: pineapple.gif]
(10-20-2010, 08:18 PM)For Emma Forever Ago Wrote: Did you by any chance learn this? [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM[/yt]

lol jajajaja that was hilariousThumbsup
I haven't had a fight since I was like 12 and I won but I try to stay out of fights.
I have been in 2 fights before. Well 3 but i dont think it counts (brothers threw a toy at my newborn baby sister. beat there a**.) The first fight was at my high school. A kid named Ash was hitting his girlfriend for not kissing him in public. I thought that was the most disrespectful thing in the world. So me (still living in Vegas) beat the f*** outta him. The second fight was broken up by a hall monitor (staff whatever.) He hit me first and busted my upper left arm. Then i hit him as hard as i could with my right and broke his nose. Thats all i remember. Big Grin
(10-21-2010, 02:38 PM)Positive Wrote: I have been in 2 fights before. Well 3 but i dont think it counts (brothers threw a toy at my newborn baby sister. beat there a**.) The first fight was at my high school. A kid named Ash was hitting his girlfriend for not kissing him in public. I thought that was the most disrespectful thing in the world. So me (still living in Vegas) beat the f*** outta him. The second fight was broken up by a hall monitor (staff whatever.) He hit me first and busted my upper left arm. Then i hit him as hard as i could with my right and broke his nose. Thats all i remember. Big Grin

Sounds like an epic fight (the 2nd one) wish I was there since not alot of fights take place at my school unless they're in the freshman academy.