Poll: What is your Favorite Web Browser?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Google Chrome
87.16%
95 87.16%
Mozilla Firefox
12.84%
14 12.84%
I don't use a Web Browser...??? :/
0%
0 0%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chrome VS Firefox
Well I prefer Google Chrome Smile because I use it Smile
"Wow, people actually use web browsers?" Smile
I use Chrome, I like the "Duplicate tab" feature that it has.

Inventor1
I personally like them both, but I use Chrome over it. Only because I find it runs smoother and faster than Firefox. Each browser has its ups and downs but I think Chrome is just better if you aren't using it for much. I only use the internet for a few things and Chrome does them all just fine, so why would I use another browser? I like Chrome more than Firefox, everyone has their own feelings about this, of course.

"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
I like, and use them both, for different reasons. I use Chrome whenever I'm just browsing or playing browser-based games. I tend use FireFox more when I'm doing penetration testing and security analysis.
(05-19-2011, 11:08 PM)Epicly Wrote: Firefox 4, is perfect for me. I've been using it years and I won't stop even when it's gone. I hate that Chrome just basically logs everything you do in the browser, even in Chromium.

Google logs just as much stuff from you every day when you're on Firefox, whether you realize it or not. Advertisements, Google searches, etc. They are called data miners for a reason.
I use Chrome because it loads pages faster, and it doesn't slow down or freeze as often as Firefox does for me.
Ah what I thought Firefox would rape this but how wrong was I! I like all the addon's for firefox...
Chrome is lightweight but firefox is the most balanced and customized browser ever.

Does chrome has such userscripts and themes like firefox?
no.

I voted firefox.
For some reason Chrome opens like 40 processes in task manger and it always pisses me off
and all of them use like 40K+ i have about 20-30 tabs opened all the time.

Good i have 8GBs of ram Big Grin
Out of the two options, I use Chrome. I use it when I need to do a lot, and I mean like 40 tabs a lot, of stuff. I use Opera primarily though.
[Image: hfYti]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get the old YouTube back! [GOOGLE CHROME ONLY] Emotion 21 3,888 12-25-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  How the Google Chrome Logo was Made Twicks 16 1,629 12-25-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  Google Chrome's Spell Check Peter L 9 2,377 03-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Google Chrome Re-Direct [New Tab Page] AceInfinity 2 1,828 11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  this is how the google chrome was made cyberninja 6 1,021 10-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Bok1ca