Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Tutorial* - Get known on google!
(11-12-2010, 03:03 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: you sir are a Dumbass. Dont ask me "You have a website? but you're trying to stay off google search?"

then reply with your response above.

*first time ive said something about a user from all my forums im on...Good Job*

You're just some kid that doesn't know what he's talking about, I can assure you i've been a programmer/webmaster for a much longer time than you have. And you insult my question even before giving me an answer.

Anyone in the right mind would wonder what you're trying to do since theres no reason to get off google especially if you want any chance of being successful.

So before you insult me, try thinking about the nonsense your doing first. With experience comes knowledge, and you sure don't have a lot of it.. Most of your posts are in the video gaming section and the welcome area anyway, so stick to what you know and try to take advice from others who might know something or two into account about the things you don't know.

Nice tutorial for being getting known on Google tho (:
[Image: LiGzX.png]

(11-12-2010, 03:15 PM)itmoney22 Wrote: *im not allowed to bring up black hat activity too much: nor will i try to explain it too you lol.

*i wont reply here anymore because this is now off topic.

Nice tutorial for being getting known on Google tho (:

Look, the only contribution you've offered to this thread was your statement that you were trying to do the "opposite." If you had any senses, one would wonder why you're trying to do that. I only asked. You go off like a complete idiot for my question to you.

Next time try to be more understanding, since black hat activity wouldn't even be thought of on this forum. I was just trying to raise a conversation, not an argument.

You wouldn't have to explain it to me, I highly doubt that your a computer genious being of age 18, while i've been dealing with computers all my life, from the time Windows 95 even came out. I'm not even sure you've seen a machine with Windows 95 operating on it. Although I have found it typical that people like you think they know everything they are doing in detail Smile Keep that up. I don't think there could be anyone else in the world that knows more than you do. We just had a misunderstanding that lead to a disagreement.
Nice tutorial mate,thanks for sharing Smile
I may use it in future.
That's really weird,Ninja
Great tips, great for the people who don't already know this, but sadly, i do. However, very good share and a easy tutorials for first time webmasters.
Yes excellent tutorial Mindset, i have had success with websites myself following these guides... i will hopefully be contributing to this section myself asap... good work.
[Image: spyeo.png]
awesome guide! Im using this now
Thanks for this tutorial Smile
I'm using it since I just started a site ;)
Very good tutorial dude Smile
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for this tutorial bro!