Poll: What Is Your Style
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Camper
4.29%
3 4.29%
Sniper Only
27.14%
19 27.14%
Assassin
14.29%
10 14.29%
Rusher
22.86%
16 22.86%
Turtle
0%
0 0%
Spawn Camping
1.43%
1 1.43%
Haxer
8.57%
6 8.57%
Uber-Pwner
21.43%
15 21.43%
Total 70 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Gaming Style
None of the options in the poll, I play with my head, I think about what I'm doing, I think about the other person/team anticipate their moves, this is a stupid poll.
I'm a sniper ofc. (:
Assassin for sure i never rush
(10-16-2009, 04:49 PM)Lil wayne Wrote: Halo 3 Bla i brought it and ended up never playing it...

Probably because you struggled to cope playing a game of which actually requires skill, oh and a brain.
Sniper, man we should setup a UT tournament for this site xD
Would be gangsta !!
(04-05-2010, 06:43 PM)-Ru Wrote: Probably because you struggled to cope playing a game of which actually requires skill, oh and a brain.
No, actually Halo 3 is a horrible game imo.
(04-05-2010, 06:44 PM)hugsyou Wrote: No, actually Halo 3 is a horrible game imo.

Oh crap, prepare to get raged.

Halo 3, is the one game of which it's creators actual care about their community, it's the one game which requires skill to be able to play, it's the one game of which a team is necessary to win, it's the one game where there's more to do that just kill each other, it's the one game which is decently moderated, it's the one game which for 3 years has maintained it's position in the top 5 sold games for each year, it's the one game which made Xbox Live what it is today.
For you to say it's bad is probably due to your lack of maturity to play the game and lose without raging and snapping the disc.
I have turtle beach so I know where most people are at all times.
Halo 3: I play it in a clan so we stick together, I'm usually an assassin or Ghost would be best to describe it, I hide and pop out of nowhere.

Modern warfare 2: I rush, with any gun or knife. With my turtle beach and excellent ability to predict and elude enemies I can either sneak up behind them, rush knife them or just have a heads up because of my turtle beaches.
(04-05-2010, 06:49 PM)-Ru Wrote: Oh crap, prepare to get raged.

Halo 3, is the one game of which it's creators actual care about their community, it's the one game which requires skill to be able to play, it's the one game of which a team is necessary to win, it's the one game where there's more to do that just kill each other, it's the one game which is decently moderated, it's the one game which for 3 years has maintained it's position in the top 5 sold games for each year, it's the one game which made Xbox Live what it is today.
For you to say it's bad is probably due to your lack of maturity to play the game and lose without raging and snapping the disc.

I found this skills to favor halo many of these dont fit with MW2
(04-05-2010, 06:53 PM)Av917 Wrote: I found this skills to favor halo many of these dont fit with MW2

What?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fruit Ninja Kinect Style. Chief 17 1,005 03-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Divine
  Assassin vs Rambo style Fallenour 2 410 04-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Fallenour