Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feelings towards this person/My weird mood
(10-12-2010, 10:54 AM)Eve Wrote: Can you work in a separate space? You could say that you have a contagious infection.

Ah No. I work at a Hospital Hun, They will say go see one of the Dr.'s.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Just try and find something to vent your anger towards; not your work colleagues.

If this doesn't work; just try and take a deep breath, asses the situation. If you just calmly reply or even just reply: "Sorry, I don't feel like talking. I feel in a bad mood". The other staff will realise and be mature enough to nod and walk away. That's assuming your working with sane people.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
I know exactly who you're talking about and I think like Skill said ignore them, or vent to me again Big Grin
(10-13-2010, 09:26 AM)Sam Wrote: I know exactly who you're talking about and I think like Skill said ignore them, or vent to me again Big Grin

@ Sam I think everyone knows and I think this person knows and is laughing as well. Which still makes me want to bash his skull in.
(10-13-2010, 09:24 AM)Happeh Wrote: Just try and find something to vent your anger towards; not your work colleagues.

If this doesn't work; just try and take a deep breath, asses the situation. If you just calmly reply or even just reply: "Sorry, I don't feel like talking. I feel in a bad mood". The other staff will realise and be mature enough to nod and walk away. That's assuming your working with sane people.

I tell you what I'm going to charge my phone and upload a video of me at work.
(10-13-2010, 09:31 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: @ Sam I think everyone knows and I think this person knows and is laughing as well. Which still makes me want to bash his skull in.
(10-13-2010, 09:24 AM)Happeh Wrote: Just try and find something to vent your anger towards; not your work colleagues.

I tell you what I'm going to charge my phone and upload a video of me at work.

Huh? Because the people are that annoying?
(10-13-2010, 09:42 AM)Happeh Wrote: I tell you what I'm going to charge my phone and upload a video of me at work.

Huh? Because the people are that annoying?
[/quote]

Most will be audio very little video.
(10-13-2010, 09:50 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Huh? Because the people are that annoying?

Most will be audio very little video.
[/quote]

Okay, I will try to asses a good idea of the situation and help out as best as I can.
You shouldnt let the kid annoy you, not worth risking your job for
(10-15-2010, 09:24 AM)H4CKB00K Wrote: You shouldnt let the kid annoy you, not worth risking your job for

LOL no he's not affecting my job just my mood. That's why I wanna smash his face into the cement.
I wouldn't let him get you down, just remember at the end of the day, your the one who is the more mature user.
Take deep breaths, and blow him away as you exhale.
[Image: s1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friend confessed feelings EagerToLearn 5 778 07-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Music and mood Smoke2Joints 4 706 08-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  I'm in no mood anymore >.> Kr4z1 8 2,551 07-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: - Sam -
  Weird Girl Rilf 11 1,414 07-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Am I weird NekoChan 70 21,200 06-08-2011, 01:51 PM