Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Social Network
I saw this movie recently. I thought it was fantastic!
Jesse Eisenberg did a fantastic job portraying Mark Zuckerberg. The only issue I had with him was he did not display Mark's realistic social awkwardness. The rest of the cast, too much to name, also did a great job in this movie. The acting was solid, I would rate the acting a 5/5.

Now, the plot. The plot of The Social Network is deceiving from the trailer. It is not about the creation of Facebook. It is about Mark's college life and the things that happen to him as a result of Facebook. I feel that the plot was outstanding. Everything from the court scene, to the flashbacks were great. The plot I would rate a 4/5.
Overall Rating: 4.5/5.
I would without a doubt recommend you to see this.
Thanks for your rating. I will really want to see this now.
I can't wait to see this. I find this kinda thing interesting, to see were they came from etc.
May even some nice tips in there to pick up on.
[Image: s1.jpg]
I saw this the other day and it's about what I expected it to be. It's the new Pirates of Silicon Valley for the current generation. Both are okay movies, nothing amazing. The only thing that's going to push The Social Network into the top 30 of box office grosses for 2010 is the fact it's about Facebook and everybody knows Facebook.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Is this actually a good film? Im considering in watching it Big Grin
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
It was a good film, really interesting Tongue I didn't know about how much controversy there was about Facebook until I watched this, really weird, for one of the biggest sites in the world I mean.
[Image: FILE.php]
First passed PL on SF.
i am going to see thsi film today or tommorow i think
Anyone got any reviews to share with us?