Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Social Network
I saw the trailer that lasted a couple of minutes in the cinema when I went to watch Inception.

I personally think this looks great and I decided I'm going to see it, the story behind Facebook is really interesting and a movie about the controversy and creation should be brilliant.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB95KLmpLR4[/youtube]
This actually looks very very interesting, I may just have to go see it.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
Yeah, that really looks interesting.
This movie is especially for the guys who live w.r.t FaceBook.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
I saw trailers and thought it looked very boring to be honest. I will watch it though and hopefully be proved wrong.
I'm just a geek who's going to see it because it will be about the creating of a big website Big Grin
(10-12-2010, 09:03 AM)Sam Wrote: I'm just a geek who's going to see it because it will be about the creating of a big website Big Grin

Yeh I didn't realise what it was actually about by looking at the trailers to be honest. It actually does sound quite interesting.
Just about the creation, then the people trying to own it because of stuff like it was first run on the Harvard network etc... How people claim invasion of privacy.
I'm contemplating whether or not I should watch it. The trailer didn't seem that good but I'm interested in finding out what sort of legal troubles he faces throughout the upcoming of Facebook.

I'd love to hear someone's opinion on the film once they've actually watched it. It might make my decision that little bit easier. I've spent a lot of money lately on films that I found quite boring and a waste of time.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Well I'm going to see it so I'll tell you all how it is.
(10-12-2010, 09:16 AM)Sam Wrote: Well I'm going to see it so I'll tell you all how it is.

I'll hold you to that. Tongue
When are you planning to watch it?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]