Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is she pregnant ?
(10-12-2010, 06:36 PM)Cam G Wrote: Well.. this guy's a guest now so I suppose the support is kind of useless. I'd have to agree with what Drac said though, as I think (I didn't look it up but I trust his word) it's one of the few medically correct things said on this thread.

Well I ain't gonna give him false advice with me being a Nurse and everything and me being in med school.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-12-2010, 03:04 PM)hinubz Wrote: i highly suggest consulting a doctor not a forum

I'm guessing he wanted Closure.

Just wait a few days and update with more 'problems'. We'll do our best to answer.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
(10-12-2010, 11:12 AM)Eve Wrote: When you say '7 days after her period' do you mean you had intercourse 7 days after her period ended? There is a strong possibility that ovulation would not have occurred by then, and pregnancy therefore unlikely.

As others have said above, 2 days is too soon to know of pregnancy results. Consult a chemist for further advice, as there are pills that you can take after 24, 48 and (hopefully for you) 72 hours have elapsed, since intercourse.

As to her stomach woes, I suspect it may be anxiety which is causing them. It is not productive to speculate, so I suggest that you also ask the chemist how soon

yes seven days after her period ended, althoug ive read if someone has long periods the egg may be mature sooner than 14 days, hers are usually 6-7 days
I think it might be a bit early to tell. Shoulda used protection bro \:
Yeah, you should of used protection, but it's too late for that now. She should get a pregnancy test.
Whistle
now we have to wait and see what happens. but if anything i am taking full responsibility for my action and i won't let anybody down even in this forum. nothing more can be done other that wait. and i will post any news as soon as i hear something.
I would suggest the morning-after pill just to be sure. Does she take any kind of birth control?
[Image: Respect.png]
Show Respect, Earn Respect.
An almost legal teen (XVII), social media whore, politics and technology lover. Good at misanthropy.
lets us no if she is or not !!
(10-12-2010, 09:35 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: This is by far the dumbest thing I have ever read. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO GET PREGNANT THAT FAST. IT COULD TAKE UP TO A MONTH OR 2 OR LONGER BEFORE SHE STARTS NOTICING ANYTHING. I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS A FAIL TROLL!! OH BTW I'M A CMA SO I WOULD KNOW.

Yeah it's totally impossible let her see a doctor
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(10-13-2010, 07:20 PM)Respecт Wrote: I would suggest the morning-after pill just to be sure. Does she take any kind of birth control?

Your stupid dude. The morning after pill is only effective 24 hours after insertion. Hence the name the Morning After Pill.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Girlfriend is pregnant! Please help. Vital Signs 9 4,101 06-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Wife is pregnant!!!!! DAMINK™ 17 1,939 02-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Last Post: dikkill
  Girlfriend might be pregnant thespragg 26 2,420 11-16-2011, 03:32 AM
Last Post: WTC
  I might be pregnant. marieantoinette 12 1,139 09-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  If your ex told you she was pregnant Sapora 6 1,320 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Last Post: NekoChan