Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is she pregnant ?
When you say '7 days after her period' do you mean you had intercourse 7 days after her period ended? There is a strong possibility that ovulation would not have occurred by then, and pregnancy therefore unlikely.

As others have said above, 2 days is too soon to know of pregnancy results. Consult a chemist for further advice, as there are pills that you can take after 24, 48 and (hopefully for you) 72 hours have elapsed, since intercourse.

As to her stomach woes, I suspect it may be anxiety which is causing them. It is not productive to speculate, so I suggest that you also ask the chemist how soon
There is no pill for 72 hrs. that I am medically aware of. I don't think pfizer has released one yet.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
i dont know if you can tell her pregnant so quickly.I really think you should consult your doctor or take pregnancy test.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
She probably will get pregnant though. Stupid of you not to use a condom.
(10-12-2010, 12:21 PM)PurpleHaze Wrote: She probably will get pregnant though. Stupid of you not to use a condom.

Your stupid to post that. Did you know that 30% of women who get nutted in do not ever get pregnant.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
i highly suggest consulting a doctor not a forum
To early to tell with stomach aches etc, she is probably just paranoid, get a test done they are free at your local doctors.
(10-12-2010, 08:53 AM)Guest Wrote: i'm not a teenager and my parents are fully aware of the fact and stand behinds us all the way.we were getting ready to settle down together for quite a while now even financially things just got really messed up out of a sudden i just hope everything will work out for us.

Good Victoire , than you should take it forward and get medical / pregnancy check , no matter if she is having any sort of feeling about the same or not.
Mad
Well.. this guy's a guest now so I suppose the support is kind of useless. I'd have to agree with what Drac said though, as I think (I didn't look it up but I trust his word) it's one of the few medically correct things said on this thread.
Go to a clinic together and get checked for STI's including if she is pregnant. Just some advice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Girlfriend is pregnant! Please help. Vital Signs 9 4,101 06-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Wife is pregnant!!!!! DAMINK™ 17 1,939 02-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Last Post: dikkill
  Girlfriend might be pregnant thespragg 26 2,420 11-16-2011, 03:32 AM
Last Post: WTC
  I might be pregnant. marieantoinette 12 1,139 09-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  If your ex told you she was pregnant Sapora 6 1,320 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Last Post: NekoChan