Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Post count.
No post count in the welcome mat would be appreicated I already see satan and a few others spam posting in there.
Or maybe they're just greeting people?
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
Satan will probably be banned soon enough.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I also don't think it should go up in the OSHIT section, as well as the Welcome Mat section.
Does it really matter? I don't think it is that big of a problem right now, and since this forum is new I am certain even if post count was disabled there would be just as many post and threads in the Welcome and OSHIT section.
(10-04-2009, 09:28 PM)Kn1ght Wrote: Does it really matter? I don't think it is that big of a problem right now, and since this forum is new I am certain even if post count was disabled there would be just as many post and threads in the Welcome and OSHIT section.

Hello.
Yes, I think it does matter. Most people would automatically assume that the guy with 50 posts is more helpful than the one with 5, even though the one with 5 could have posted the 5 most groundbreaking tutorials in the world, and the one with 50 could have posted random crap like "lol" or "welcome" all 50 times.
(10-04-2009, 09:28 PM)Kn1ght Wrote: Does it really matter? I don't think it is that big of a problem right now, and since this forum is new I am certain even if post count was disabled there would be just as many post and threads in the Welcome and OSHIT section.

I guess but it's pointless posts and shouldn't go towards post count.
If they aren't contributing they will most likely be banned in the future.
This will be considered. I already was thinking about it 2 hours ago. I want posts to be quality from day one.

Yeah..just that statement alone means it should be done.

Doing it now.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I know this is a little off topic and I didn't really want to post a new thread about it, but does anybody else here, find the registered member names, on the main page at the bottom, a little hard to read?

There is one name there in light blue that I have no problem reading though, as it really stands out....;)

Just a thought, maybe a shade lighter green would be easier on the eye, to read than the more subdued green against the mid-grey.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post Count Not Updating? ParadoxCF 5 891 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 613 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  Problem with my post count? JakeUS 4 985 10-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Sql
  [Suggestion] Reported Post Count BreShiE 27 3,552 10-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Last Post: thespragg
  My post count isn't changing? Date 4 921 08-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sam