Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Gmail was hacked !!
(10-15-2010, 11:17 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: If you ask me, he got sniffed. Really badly like exploit lol. Do you have anything valuable worth money or something? Hackers don't target random people, they target the big corporations. More money. Like the lion doesn't eat that rat, it would eat the zebra. More meat.

Not true, when you spread a RAT, it's almost always a random handful of people. And some do it for fun, not gain.
If you send a support ticket to Google make sure to use one of the spaces to describe what has happened. They will do an I.P check to see if your the account owner. Unless your currently at a hotel you still have a chance at retrieving your account.
Also make sure that you check your system for viruses, as it would explain how your account was stolen.

If you don't know how to do this, check the HJT section.
(10-16-2010, 10:57 PM)Asymmetric Wrote: If you send a support ticket to Google make sure to use one of the spaces to describe what has happened. They will do an I.P check to see if your the account owner. Unless your currently at a hotel you still have a chance at retrieving your account.

There's no need for this. Re-read his OP, he stated that he had already recovered his account.
You can't.

And you almost certainly weren't "hacked". You most likely:

- Logged in using a public computer and forgot to log out
- Used an easy to guess password
- Allowed someone access to a computer you saved the password on
- Gave your password to the wrong person

etc

(10-23-2010, 01:20 PM)Albus Wrote: You can't.

And you almost certainly weren't "hacked". You most likely:

- Logged in using a public computer and forgot to log out
- Used an easy to guess password
- Allowed someone access to a computer you saved the password on
- Gave your password to the wrong person

etc

Oh you forgot that his ass got sniffed lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Do you use Windows?
(10-30-2010, 09:32 AM)JBow94 Wrote: Do you use Windows?

Doesn't matter what OS he uses, its a Networking Problem.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Do not panic mate. Contact the support and provide as much as possible more information so they basically recover the account for you,i did this many times and some times worked and some didn't,good luck mate.
That's really weird,Ninja

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hacked email EagerToLearn 6 1,420 03-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Existence
  Backup your hacked msn geeK 1 788 12-21-2009, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Combo
  Advice to stop your site getting hacked. bladerboy6000 9 1,598 11-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Last Post: ktmrider530
  How to prevent from getting your Msn hacked Acekidd01 11 4,117 10-15-2009, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Acekidd01
  Reduce your chances of getting a virus or being hacked. mon3yexploit 33 10,886 10-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post: MyNameIs940