Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissed off about my life.
(10-09-2010, 05:28 PM)H4CKB00K Wrote: wow man sounds nice, where you from ?

sugar land texas
I'm sorry for your loss. Everything will get better, most of the time it takes a while for the financial stuff to work out, because your dad had a lot of hospitals to go to. And if your mom yells at you just tell her that you are feeling the same pain that she is. Try to help out with the financial stuff though, I'm not sure how old you are, but you could probably get a job to pitch in a little.
(10-09-2010, 05:32 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: I'm sorry for your loss. Everything will get better, most of the time it takes a while for the financial stuff to work out, because your dad had a lot of hospitals to go to. And if your mom yells at you just tell her that you are feeling the same pain that she is. Try to help out with the financial stuff though, I'm not sure how old you are, but you could probably get a job to pitch in a little.

At 14 I think the only thing I can do is make lemonade stands and mow lawns..
I started doing that about 4 months back and made about $500 to give to my mom for her to pay out the bills, It worked out fine but then some people reported me and the police told me if they catch me working for a profit again without a license then they will fine me of all the money that I made as well as an additional 200 Bucks.

You'd be amazed how $25 can multiply so quickly.

And like I said earlier I don't think I'm emotionally strong for support yet.
Me bursting out crying would just make matters worse.
(10-09-2010, 05:36 PM)1001tucker Wrote: At 14 I think the only thing I can do is make lemonade stands and mow lawns..
I started doing that about 4 months back and made about $500 to give to my mom for her to pay out the bills, It worked out fine but then some people reported me and the police told me if they catch me working for a profit again without a license then they will fine me of all the money that I made as well as an additional 200 Bucks.

You'd be amazed how $25 can multiply so quickly.

And like I said earlier I don't think I'm emotionally strong for support yet.
Me bursting out crying would just make matters worse.

Oh, I'm sorry, i couldn't imagine the pain you feel. If you need any one to talk to I'm always a PM away.
(10-09-2010, 07:40 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Oh, I'm sorry, i couldn't imagine the pain you feel. If you need any one to talk to I'm always a PM away.
Thanks for the support.
Thats really depressing. My parents divorced when I was like 5 and have had 6 step dads (thats not including the non-married ones).

If that helps. I am really sorry. Sad
(10-28-2010, 06:12 PM)Positive Wrote: Thats really depressing. My parents divorced when I was like 5 and have had 6 step dads (thats not including the non-married ones).

If that helps. I am really sorry. Sad
I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pissed off about school. Jacko 7 917 08-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Carbon Host
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,739 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Girl Pissed off at me ; Help me fix this Ragalshnagal 8 1,020 10-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post: unuser0910