Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picked up some bad relations
Im the same mate, but when the other persons in that situation there the same ? so tell them to stfu Big Grin
Also, some people are just assholes and don't apriecciatte nice people.
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
Let me know who it is Big Grin
Well I think my problem is that I can't go without forgiving someone and I can never dislike a person after they've done something minorly bad or an annoyance, something that can be fixed, so when someone does that to me I'm taken aback.
Really? I'm sort of like that...
Damn

thought I was the only one who couldn't do anything bad to anyone <.>
(10-09-2010, 12:26 PM)Sam Wrote: I think it depends on the context of the questions and whether or not there is an easy answer already available to the question. However it depends on the person you're asking, if they themselves get annoyed with answering perfectly acceptable questions then it's not you at fault.

I agree with him also it depends on how you say sorry to the person Smile
[Image: qoxy8.png]
(10-09-2010, 10:34 PM)Reality Wrote: Damn

thought I was the only one who couldn't do anything bad to anyone <.>

Your just one of Earth's nice guys, the people that are rude to you are the barbarians of Earth.
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
You are a pretty sweet guy, and you are earnest about topics. Personally I have never been annoyed at your style of interaction, but the people you refer to seem to me as the more impatient type. Apologizing exasperates them as well.

I suggest that the next time you are in the situation, you converse mainly with people who are accepting of your style. Don't initiate too much conversation with those who aren't, but be friendly if they do.
Fixed one this morning >: P

Moving on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,496 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero