Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
trilo's Crib.
Nice setup, Jordan. Smile

Btw, Axe is the same brand as Lynx but due to trademark problems they couldn't use the name within the United Kingdom. I found this out a few months back when I noticed the similarity between the two. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I always wandered as well Big Grin
I would do a video like this but my room is an absolute rubbish tip haha..
(10-09-2010, 09:43 AM)Skill Wrote: Nice setup, Jordan. Smile

Btw, Axe is the same brand as Lynx but due to trademark problems they couldn't use the name within the United Kingdom. I found this out a few months back when I noticed the similarity between the two. Tongue

Thanks. And oh, that makes sense. Tongue

(10-09-2010, 09:44 AM)Fragma Wrote: I would do a video like this but my room is an absolute rubbish tip haha..

Book book book book-AH!

(That's supposed to be a chicken noise. Smile)
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(10-09-2010, 10:31 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Thanks. And oh, that makes sense. Tongue

(10-09-2010, 09:44 AM)Fragma Wrote: I would do a video like this but my room is an absolute rubbish tip haha..
Book book book book-AH!

(That's supposed to be a chicken noise. Smile)
Haha I was wondering what the hell, book book book book-ah was. Tongue
Maybe when I get off my arse I'll tidy my room lol..
Good luck with that, mine took 2 days to clean (finished yesterday).
(10-09-2010, 10:33 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Good luck with that, mine took 2 days to clean (finished yesterday).

Wow really? Your room is really small lol... You must be a cleaning nazi.
(10-09-2010, 10:33 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Good luck with that, mine took 2 days to clean (finished yesterday).

I just finished cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting my room. Hopefully I'll produce a video after I run, and check into the office (Play PS3).
I clean it like once every two weeks, just pick up clothes mainly and taking down glasses, wrappers etc...
(10-09-2010, 10:35 AM)Fragma Wrote: Wow really? Your room is really small lol... You must be a cleaning nazi.

Although it's small, I have a lot of junk everywhere.. it's just hidden in draws in my video Tongue