Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
trilo's Crib.
Thanks, and I look forward to it. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Ye slightly strange that you collect deodorant cans lmao...
(10-09-2010, 08:03 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Yes, she's 17. Sad

(10-09-2010, 07:12 AM)Thomas® Wrote: I laughed when you said "And this is a water bottle"! It was just very random and unexpected.
Haha, what can I say, I'm weird. Did you see the 8 or 9 cans of deodorant I had lying around, as well as 2 bottles of colgne? Tongue

I like to smell good too! Was that axe?
(10-09-2010, 08:26 AM)Fragma Wrote: Ye slightly strange that you collect deodorant cans lmao...

They're all full, I like to mix 'n match. Tongue

(10-09-2010, 08:32 AM)Thomas® Wrote: Haha, what can I say, I'm weird. Did you see the 8 or 9 cans of deodorant I had lying around, as well as 2 bottles of colgne? Tongue
I like to smell good too! Was that axe?
[/quote]

Axe..?
http://www.theaxeeffect.com/#/axe-produc...body-spray
interesting, thanks for the insight.

Awesome dude Tongue. I'm gonna make one later for you guys, lol. Love the idea everyone should do this
I think after watching trilo's video it would embarrass me to post mine!
I started the trend, so people need to follow in my footsteps. Post yours Big Grin Why not.
(10-09-2010, 08:37 AM)Thomas® Wrote: http://www.theaxeeffect.com/#/axe-produc...body-spray

That's pretty cool, I think I've seen it around.

(10-09-2010, 08:47 AM)Thomas® Wrote: I think after watching trilo's video it would embarrass me to post mine!

I'm sure you have a better set up then a 13 year old kids'. Tongue

(10-09-2010, 08:45 AM)Brandon Wrote: Awesome dude Tongue. I'm gonna make one later for you guys, lol. Love the idea everyone should do this

I look forward to it. Tongue