Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot OUCH
I think I've fractured my foot... I was playing football and landed on it sideways and now it's throbbing and a big swollen lump has popped up.

It's very painful to walk and move my foot or my toes.

look at the picture:

I drew a circle on the lump (Click to View)
Ouch...when i was younger i had week tendons in my foot and i sprained my ancel at least once every other month until i was 12 :| it hurts lol...now im 15 thou Big Grin
So I think it's screwed up because I just tried to walk and I cannot straighten my leg or put weight on my foot without support. I will have to fashion myself some crutches.
Wow, thats a big lump! I don't have any experience with broken bones, but you should probably get that checked. It looks kinda nasty. :p
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I can't my Gran died today and their travelling seven hours to see her and make arrangements, I don't want to upset them further, especially as I am looking after my little brother as well.
i can smell that foot just by looking at it, looks pretty mongulated.

Just check up with the coaches, pretty sure they will know about it.
Yeah, I'd definitely get that checked out, especially if that swelling doesn't go away quickly. Remember that if you don't tackle that now, you might end up causing your family a lot more trouble than anyone could otherwise anticipate.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
By football you do mean soccer in my country, correct? Just making sure, you could get injured either way but most likely if it's the foot I'd have to say soccer.
Yes (soccer) I'm English and I would call it American Football.

However today it is hardly hurting and the lump has reduced by half, I think it's heavy bruising on the bones on the top of my foot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Broke my foot, now what? NightmarŠµ 11 1,755 09-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Last Post: NightmarŠµ