Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your definition of Racism?
(10-11-2009, 06:46 PM)Alpha Wrote: Define racism in one word.

Redneck

Pathetic

Redneck

YOU
Stereotypic

Redneck

Well you have succeeded in proving your ignorance to all. Way to go. Apparently you know nothing about the term redneck, nothing about racism, and nothing about the south in general.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Surely by using the word redneck to describe racism, you are grouping a set of people together under a stereotype. Thus making you racist, no?

Or is this another one of those things where it's OK for black people to do something, but not whites because you were slaves? Like using the word "n.i.g.g.e.r" You can use it, but we can't right?

Dear lord, get over the black white thing. By even acknowledging race exists you promote the problem. It's like the ridiculous hate crime laws, you get more jail time for killing a black person because it was a "hate crime" Doesn't that law then give the impression black people are different to white people? And thus promotes race differences.

NOTE: I'm not a redneck, or from the south, I'm not even from America. So before you call me an ignorant southen "hick" I should let you know I'm an upper middle class Englishman.
[Image: Lj]
(10-12-2009, 09:40 AM)Agent Wrote: Pathetic

QFT
(10-12-2009, 12:47 PM)Dismal Wrote: QFT

QFT = 25 definitions, i assume you mean quoted for truth.

You dont realy have to take the definition of Racism as far as an argument. This topic was opened to be expressing yourself, not go against others opinions.
(10-12-2009, 02:09 PM)Alpha Wrote: You dont realy have to take the definition of Racism as far as an argument. This topic was opened to be expressing yourself, not go against others opinions.

Who are you talking to? and who is arguing?

It wasnt an argument yet, but more of a flame war. And we get that alot on hackforums, I 'd prefer if it wasnt brought onto Support Forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you views on racism? Skill 26 2,357 04-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Effectzz