Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your definition of Racism?
(10-13-2009, 05:13 PM)Socrates Wrote: Vorfin lol you have no idea.It is ok for black people to say the n word to each other. That is a word as...... a friend or something (im black I say it) but If a white person say's it it's ok but if they say the other "N" word it's racism. "N" is the derogatory racist, call blacks that's when it becomes a problem.

I have a question. Is it ok for us to use the N word with an "a" at the end? Or is it still considered the same as with an "er" at the end?

(10-13-2009, 06:27 PM)Alpha Wrote: Fine if you have such a problem with a joke about rednecks I'll change my word.

Fail. <--My word.

No longer ignorant Big Grin

My word: Stupid
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-13-2009, 05:13 PM)Socrates Wrote: Vorfin lol you have no idea.It is ok for black people to say the n word to each other. That is a word as...... a friend or something (im black I say it) but If a white person say's it it's ok but if they say the other "N" word it's racism. "N" is the derogatory racist, call blacks that's when it becomes a problem.

In fact, the N word comes from the word "Negro" Which means "Black" So in fact using it wouldn't be racist, but a statement of fact.
[Image: Lj]
Vorfin, your sig is a lie. You will NEVER BE THE NEXT OMNI!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you views on racism? Skill 26 2,267 04-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Effectzz