Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with website.
Hey guys, I'm new with all this website construction and stuff so please bear with me. Anyway, I own the site xblservices.info . And I really don't like the template.I use 000webhost.com as my free hosting site. Anyway my friend owns the site hostbooters.net and his template is great(he uses justhost.com for hosting). Is there anyway for him to send me that template? Thanks
You can ask him for it?
I wouldn't exactly call that great......

But, how was it designed? We need more information. Was it done through a website builder provided by JustHost? Or was it a .psd that was sliced to HTML? He can send you the files, that's not hard if it wasn't actually created by a website builder such as RVSitebuilder.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I'm pretty sure he got it from the website builder with justhost.com. How would he send me the files? And how would I upload them to my site? Thanks again
It's not going to happen. Most of the website builders require the website builder to be installed on the server. Those cost money. Not only that, now you are getting into using the files without a valid license.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Hello.

There is no need to send any template u can download various templates on google.

ONe of the site is

www.stylishtemplate.com
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A way for your website to be successful WEBSITE TRAFFIC!! utubeboosterr 2 2,050 07-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Relapse