Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firemen!
(10-09-2010, 07:48 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Don't feel bad that's the way people do to us as well. They say we are wanna-be firefighter's. People just don't care anymore.
They dont realize that when they have a problem and they dial 911,We are gonna be responding to them and helping them.
(10-09-2010, 07:50 PM)abel305 Wrote: They dont realize that when they have a problem and they dial 911,We are gonna be responding to them and helping them.
Yeah, they don't appreciate what they have until it's too late.
(10-09-2010, 08:02 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: Yeah, they don't appreciate what they have until it's too late.
That is really true man.
only immature people would slagg you for it :L
Never knew or seen that fireman are picked at.
They are heroes lol.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Finally people see me different throughout the year. I assume they didn't see me as a Firefighter. There mistake.
There's no reason for them to be like that. It's completely fine that you're on the Fire Department. Don't listen to those kids.
(06-23-2011, 11:22 AM)SickmyDuck™ Wrote: There's no reason for them to be like that. It's completely fine that you're on the Fire Department. Don't listen to those kids.

That's my mentality now. I don't care who looks at me weird. I know for a fact that I'm doing good for my community.
(10-07-2010, 02:51 PM)cheeseburger Wrote: who cares what other people think.

Quoted for the truth.

Who cares, at the end of the day, you're the one saving lives.
(06-23-2011, 03:16 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: That's my mentality now. I don't care who looks at me weird. I know for a fact that I'm doing good for my community.

Exactly. That's how it should be. People used to make fun of me cause of where I'm from, but I never really cared anyway. Who cares what other people think when I know I'm not gonna suicide bomb..

And for you, there's no point for them to look at you funny because one day you'll might have to save them from a burning home.