Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firemen!
firefighters risk their life for the safety of people, so there is no point making fun of them.
(10-08-2010, 01:42 AM)koolhunkk Wrote: firefighters risk their life for the safety of people, so there is no point making fun of them.

I'm glad that everyone thinks that we are hero's on this forum. Thanks guys.
I think they're heroes! Risking their life and such! Be safe when you get promoted or something. Smile
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Those people couldn't do the amazing work that you do.
Alot of people make fun of police explorers because where very young and they think we have no knowledge of law enforcement but when they get stopped by a police explorer they are trying to ask for forgiveness and crap.
(10-09-2010, 07:28 PM)abel305 Wrote: Alot of people make fun of police explorers because where very young and they think we have no knowledge of law enforcement but when they get stopped by a police explorer they are trying to ask for forgiveness and crap.

I'm sorry, but what are police explorer's?
Police Explorer Program enables young adults between the ages of 14 and 21 to learn about a career in law enforcement.
Police Explorers volunteer their time to serve the community, working side-by-side with Police officers in a variety of activities, including :

· Crime Prevention Projects
· Ride-along program with Police Officers
· Event crowd control
· Searches for missing persons
· Firearms training and qualification
· Competitions with other Explorer Posts
· Community Events
· Sporting events
· Parades
(10-09-2010, 07:36 PM)abel305 Wrote: Police Explorer Program enables young adults between the ages of 14 and 21 to learn about a career in law enforcement.
Police Explorers volunteer their time to serve the community, working side-by-side with Police officers in a variety of activities, including :

· Crime Prevention Projects
· Ride-along program with Police Officers
· Event crowd control
· Searches for missing persons
· Firearms training and qualification
· Competitions with other Explorer Posts
· Community Events
· Sporting events
· Parades

Wow, y'all actually help out the community a bunch.
(10-09-2010, 07:43 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Wow, y'all actually help out the community a bunch.
Yea just wish more people realized that instead of making fun of us saying we are wanna be cops.
(10-09-2010, 07:46 PM)abel305 Wrote: Yea just wish more people realized that instead of making fun of us saying we are wanna be cops.

Don't feel bad that's the way people do to us as well. They say we are wanna-be firefighter's. People just don't care anymore.