Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ass Kickers United Gaming
I've had this domain from a Counter-Strike gaming group, and since the group died, I decided to turn it into a general gaming forum.

I've started it off with a few sections, such as general talk about gaming, PC gaming, console gaming, and web browser gaming.

I'm still working on some features and saving up money to buy subscriber on MyBBCentral.

If you're interested, please join the website, tell your friends, etc.

www.asskickersunited.com
To be honest, there are too many gaming forums opening now. Sad It's not in my interest to join another gaming community.
Well, hopefully others will. I don't want this domain to go to waste.
It has too much black, and logo inst convincing enough, The style dont really merge enough.

Perhaps some outline, and I would really rework the font colors.
Okay. Thank you for your feedback.
The broken images certainly aren't appealing. There's too little contrast inside of the categories. And the thick white borders create too much contrast against the black background. And your logo seems out of place; the color scheme is primarily green/shades of black but the logo is red. Green text might make it look better.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Looks ok.. i might sign up later today
I changed the logo (based off my sig) and I changed the link colors as well as normal member username colors to red.

@Disease

Broken images?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooll | Gaming website | Gaming Market Pompano 1 773 05-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Solidus