Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For people who are interested in advertising support forums.
Anyone think that the brochure idea would be cool?
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
I'm not really open about forums and stuff I do on the open except to my cousin, but brochures for people who would do that are cool.
I am not open to my friends, because in no way would you expect me to be a forum go-er Tongue

I think it would be cool to get them into schools guidance rooms.
It's a great idea, I just don't have the self confidence to show everyone I'm a huge computer nerd, behind my public life. Tongue
(10-12-2010, 01:40 PM)Reality Wrote: It's a great idea, I just don't have the self confidence to show everyone I'm a huge computer nerd, behind my public life. Tongue

Most people know it for me, I could just never open it up to the actual world behind it. I guess that my friends don't mind it, but at the same time, never could possibly do what I can on a computer xD
Yeah I'm starting to realize recently about how I don't really stand out at all on the forums because so many people are older and smarter, but when I get into class it all kicks in and I'm incredibly better at coding and computing than everyone else.
Well, when I get to school, I couldn't say I'm the smartest, but forums really picked up my grammar, maturity, etc. The factors of someone really.. By the way; age is nothing on the internet. We can be 5 or we can be 50. All that matters is that you are as mature as you can be in my eyes. Age is never something that's been of big importance to me.
I've only been on forums actively for about 8 months I think, rest of the time was just periodically, never really learned anything.
(10-12-2010, 02:00 PM)Reality Wrote: I've only been on forums actively for about 8 months I think, rest of the time was just periodically, never really learned anything.

I've been leaning for about a year and two months now, but only got really productive back within 8 months to 10.

Thread starting to semi get off topic :S
(10-11-2010, 08:16 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: OK what I am doing here is, There are not alot of members here so I think we should branch out and get some to join up. I believe this competition will motivate our members to get other people to join up. Well what I am going to do is at the end of every single month The member with the most people referred who have joined and has at least 20-30 posts. That way we know they are making an effort to stay active. Edit: all posts must be HQP. Please have them post a introduction in the welcome mat section and say who they were referred by. And at the end of every month that participant will have a Hefty $50.00 in their back pocket.

1 member referred 0$
2-5 members referred 10$
5-10 members referred 20$
10-15 members referred 30$
15-20 members referred 40$
20+ members referred 50$

Those are only examples not what you will actually get. But if you seriously get 20+ members by your referral's I will give you 50$ but they must have a total of 40 posts.

I merged the suggestion by Dcrac23. It is a very generous offer by him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you were Admin of support forums... unusedunsued22 5 939 12-29-2017, 03:51 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Bring back Support Forums! Bat Wang 5 651 01-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  Why would you not join Support Forums? Bat Wang 9 759 11-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 961 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Support Forums Award Question? Machine 3 586 10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Cubs