Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
I live in constat fear of the police
The only way to 100% remove evidence from your computer is to destroy the HD. Just reformatting will do nothing, forensic investigators would be able to pull what they need.
(10-17-2010, 03:02 AM)AsSaSs@iN Wrote: The only way to 100% remove evidence from your computer is to destroy the HD. Just reformatting will do nothing, forensic investigators would be able to pull what they need.

True even if you do a 7 wipe, there is always that chance that everything did not get written over, the best bet would be just to reformat the HDD a few times, and break it or sell it to a random person who has no computer skills.

Some things to help you out.

Stay calm, even if you get caught worrying about it prior to getting caught will only make the time left you have free less useful.

Even if you get caught don't give out any information at all, show no computer skills, and don't contradict yourself.

If you would like to discuss this in more detail you can contact me I would be glad to call you or contact you in any way to help you.
I hate our Police here in my country LOL

(10-05-2010, 04:52 PM)phire nuk3r Wrote: Well if you really want to relax, just get a new H/D.
By the way re-formatting your H/D will not work necessarily remove all the files!

He's right relax and clear your mind
[Image: qoxy8.png]
Relax, don't worry about the police, 99% of the time nobody even knows you did anything and nothing will happen to you. Get a new hard drive, they aren't too much and you should be able to change it with your current one without anyone noticing if its your own computer. Otherwise, encrypt everything and password protect the hell out of everything (www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Truecrypt ). Stressing only makes it worse, especially if nothing will ever happen, which is the most likely, honestly.
I don't know what you did that is making you so paranoid but I would destroy my HD for you like AsSaSs@iN said.
well dude.. omni knows the best lol but can you give us an idea of what you have done?
Sorry, I can't. I just can't get it of my head. If it continues I'll turn insane.
lol what did you do?
Honestly throw the computer out, if you say it's that bad then you shouldn't take the risk.
Get my avatars here.
Sorry is this a troll or for real?
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with Guilt / Fear KSG 0 494 09-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: KSG
  fear and shitty life- feel i need to get away, get a job chrysanthemum0108 5 1,217 08-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I'm pretty sure I have Thanatophobia //Extreme fear of death FML brah 9 3,833 08-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Xplosion™
  Police Support. Eve 52 12,160 03-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Melted oreo
  Mother, beat up by the police. php 61 14,816 06-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post: TomC