Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
:"( life is sad if your family and relative hates you
Maybe ask them to go to dinner and make friends again Smile
Mom accepts me Big Grin Cheers!
[Image: qoxy8.png]
I suggest you just sit down and speak with your parents. I am sure they hate fighting as much as you do. If you try to somehow compromise, things will generally get better. I know exactly how you feel as I have been in the exact situation many-of-times. I am quite sure that your parents care about you, so they are probably not trying to intentionally hurt you, If you are, they are simply abusing you and it is NOT YOUR FAULT! If you just have a nice sit-down with your parents, I am sure that you can make something of it. Even if it makes a small distance, it will end up being of tremendous assistance in the long run.

Good Luck,
Virtual Reality
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(11-04-2010, 06:37 PM)Virtual Reality Wrote: I suggest you just sit down and speak with your parents. I am sure they hate fighting as much as you do. If you try to somehow compromise, things will generally get better. I know exactly how you feel as I have been in the exact situation many-of-times. I am quite sure that your parents care about you, so they are probably not trying to intentionally hurt you, If you are, they are simply abusing you and it is NOT YOUR FAULT! If you just have a nice sit-down with your parents, I am sure that you can make something of it. Even if it makes a small distance, it will end up being of tremendous assistance in the long run.

Good Luck,
Virtual Reality

This is exactly what I think. Oui
(11-04-2010, 06:37 PM)Virtual Reality Wrote: I suggest you just sit down and speak with your parents. I am sure they hate fighting as much as you do. If you try to somehow compromise, things will generally get better. I know exactly how you feel as I have been in the exact situation many-of-times. I am quite sure that your parents care about you, so they are probably not trying to intentionally hurt you, If you are, they are simply abusing you and it is NOT YOUR FAULT! If you just have a nice sit-down with your parents, I am sure that you can make something of it. Even if it makes a small distance, it will end up being of tremendous assistance in the long run.

Good Luck,
Virtual Reality

This is exactly what I think. Oui[/QUOTE]

Family's doing great Big Grin Accepted everything Big Grin
[Image: qoxy8.png]
I have noticed, you see people laughing and joking with their parents, and other times they are cussing/screaming at each other.
I have gotten kicked out quite a few times (I'm 14) and threatened with Juvy/cops, etc.
Hang on there, it is a rough ride through the teen years. Just ride it out and hold in there.
Suicide is not the answer either.
My friend died form committing suicide.
Parents are who they are, and we are who we are.
You just have to deal with it.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Glad to hear that your family accepted what you had to say (:
[Image: LiGzX.png]

I know, I am just saying if you ever think about it.
Most teens do.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
I'm glad I could help! I hope everything is alright now.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I used to get along really well with my parents when I was little.
Now, I don't really. My dad and I never talk much - he's always at work.
My mom likes to pester me about my grades even though I get all As and only one B.

I just mostly stay out of their way and stay in my room alone. Saves me the trouble.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,014 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Husband hates me wrongkindagal 1 676 09-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Last Post: OrdinarilyRandom
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 682 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 617 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  My husband hates me wrongkindagal 5 1,167 04-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: wrongkindagal