Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Latest Entrepreneurial Feet
So a few days ago due to behavior problems my coach was talking to us about our behavior. He brought up the phrase "What would Jesus do" only he substituted his name for Jesus. Religions aside, everybody got a decent laugh out of this. At the time I thought nothing of it, but when I got home I started thinking and realized that I could make a quick buck off this. When I got to school the next day I asked people if they would buy a wrist band that said "WWCPD" (the abbreviation for the phrase), and almost all of them said something along the lines of absolutely. So, I took orders and as of now I am lined up for a $100 profit off of something I originally thought was a mediocre joke. I just thought I would share this to show that even the ideas that may seem the dumbest, least likely to succeed, or just most out there, can sometimes be successful. Keep in mind that this isn't at all a huge profit, but it requires a tiny amount of work from me and is an easy 100 bucks.
Can I ask where you ordered them from? I have a few ideas for bracelets to sell around school.
(10-04-2010, 04:56 PM)Sickshot Wrote: Can I ask where you ordered them from? I have a few ideas for bracelets to sell around school.

http://24hourwristbands.com

The shipping takes a while, but it's pretty cheap.
Quick thinking on your part. Let us know when you have sold the wristbands. Smile
yea lemme know when you have sold these things
[Image: es3iok.png]
Let me know how it goes, i am interested.
I ordered the wrist bands yesterday, they should be about a week I'll see how many new buyers I'll have to lineup due to people backing out after that week. I guess that's just a part of business.
Quick thinking and acting on impulse, is generally when you make the most.
Congrats, hope you manage to turn your profit into more profit.
[Image: s1.jpg]
That is a good idea. If you keep on making this stuff then you will be making mad bills.
I've just checked my tracking number from the United States Postal Service, and I should be getting them either today or tomorrow. I'll post my overall profit once I do the math.