Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me chill (Caution Vulger Language)
Slap a bitta Lil Wayne on and chill out.
(10-07-2010, 09:30 AM)JMK940 Wrote: Slap a bitta Lil Wayne on and chill out.

Lil Wayne makes we wanna hit a MOFO.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-07-2010, 09:49 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Lil Wayne makes we wanna hit a MOFO.

QFT, lil wayne can't even be called music, throw on some Pantera and get that rage out, or smoke a fatty.
(10-07-2010, 10:52 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: QFT, lil wayne can't even be called music, throw on some Pantera and get that rage out, or smoke a fatty.

Pantera makes me wanna break someones face open. Don't smoke no more man. I had to quit Health Issues Money issues and I work at a hospital now.
(10-07-2010, 10:55 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: Pantera makes me wanna break someones face open. Don't smoke no more man. I had to quit Health Issues Money issues and I work at a hospital now.

Oh crap, that sucks, anger is all mind over matter anyways, you shouldn't mind and they don't matter.
Get one of those punching dummy or punch yourself :o
music is the solutions to your problems
it sounds like you need some chillin music, just listen to some bob marley or google "chill music" and just think about it the nxt time someone pisses you off.
it works...
dont worry, be happy...
(10-07-2010, 03:20 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: Get one of those punching dummy or punch yourself :o

Ya really I think you should go back to HF with comments like that Joking or not. This is a support forum not Troll forum.
I have readed all the text, but sorry I can't help you. Hope somebody other helps you with that.
(10-08-2010, 08:26 AM)ariton Wrote: I have readed all the text, but sorry I can't help you. Hope somebody other helps you with that.

Then why the fudge did you post? WHERE is EVE WHEN YOU NEED HER.