Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me chill (Caution Vulger Language)
Roids. Well bingo!! HUGE PROBLEM FOR ANGER RIGHT THERE. Its called testosterone.
Dont feel too bad mate. Really dont.
I am an angry prick. Have been my whole life. Hell some days i just get angry for my own personal enjoyment.
I have smacked my boss in the mouth. Hell i could not count the amount of people i have smacked in the mouth.

Its the differences in us that keep us going. By us i mean Humanity.
We cant all be the same.
Enjoy who you are mate. Sure try control it a bit better perhaps. But dont loose it.
Anger is a great emotion. It is an emotion that is capable of getting the job done where other emotions will let you down.

Now if this anger is strong enough to control your life more than you like. To the point of striking out on loved ones for example then you do need a bit of help.

I dont often say this to people as most think its stupid. But i think you may benefit.
When i am on a really bad day. Really angry with the world and stressed i often have a bath. yep a bath.
But not a normal bath. What i do is this.
Radox (muscle relaxent) in the bath. Nice and warm. Get comfortable in the bath. Lock the door if you have to.
Then submerge your body entirely. And every part of your body apart from your nostrils.
Now once you only have your nostrils out of the water you will very quickly notice your breaths will cause you to bounce up and down and ultimately get water in your nose.
Well this is the trick. You need to focus on your breathing at this point to control your buoyancy.
Once your capable of keeping your nose above the water you move to the next stage.
With every breath in you tell yourself..... "Breathing in flowing energy"
With every breath out you tell yourself... "Blowing out the bad!"
Do this for as long as you can. Focus on your breathing only.
Now once you have reached an enlightened state you take the plug out with your toes and let the water drain out not moving at all. You will feel the weight of your body come back. And your body will feel very relaxed.

I know it sounds silly. I really do. But please everyone. Try this. Trust me its worked for me for years.

Now side note. "flowing energy" some may be questioning. Well the answer is simple.
Consider flowing energy the movement of blood through your body. The lifeline of your body infact.
This in not actually true but my simple way to try explain it.
Should someone want more on flowing energy then please ask. Or google bruce lee's one inch punch.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-04-2010, 11:39 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Change jobs? How would that work out for you?

If somebody pisses you off, try counting to 10 while walking away. Maybe think about something else.
You can also try my guide, http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5904

And yea, I'm going to post, since I'm helping everyone in this section, you like it or not.

Your Guide and posts are Garbage I warned your idiotic self NOT TO POST here Yet your too stupid to listen. This is the next gen Then when I die the world will be full of idiots.
(10-05-2010, 01:48 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Roids. Well bingo!! HUGE PROBLEM FOR ANGER RIGHT THERE. Its called testosterone.
Dont feel too bad mate. Really dont.
I am an angry prick. Have been my whole life. Hell some days i just get angry for my own personal enjoyment.
I have smacked my boss in the mouth. Hell i could not count the amount of people i have smacked in the mouth.

Its the differences in us that keep us going. By us i mean Humanity.
We cant all be the same.
Enjoy who you are mate. Sure try control it a bit better perhaps. But dont loose it.
Anger is a great emotion. It is an emotion that is capable of getting the job done where other emotions will let you down.

Now if this anger is strong enough to control your life more than you like. To the point of striking out on loved ones for example then you do need a bit of help.

I dont often say this to people as most think its stupid. But i think you may benefit.
When i am on a really bad day. Really angry with the world and stressed i often have a bath. yep a bath.
But not a normal bath. What i do is this.
Radox (muscle relaxent) in the bath. Nice and warm. Get comfortable in the bath. Lock the door if you have to.
Then submerge your body entirely. And every part of your body apart from your nostrils.
Now once you only have your nostrils out of the water you will very quickly notice your breaths will cause you to bounce up and down and ultimately get water in your nose.
Well this is the trick. You need to focus on your breathing at this point to control your buoyancy.
Once your capable of keeping your nose above the water you move to the next stage.
With every breath in you tell yourself..... "Breathing in flowing energy"
With every breath out you tell yourself... "Blowing out the bad!"
Do this for as long as you can. Focus on your breathing only.
Now once you have reached an enlightened state you take the plug out with your toes and let the water drain out not moving at all. You will feel the weight of your body come back. And your body will feel very relaxed.

I know it sounds silly. I really do. But please everyone. Try this. Trust me its worked for me for years.

Now side note. "flowing energy" some may be questioning. Well the answer is simple.
Consider flowing energy the movement of blood through your body. The lifeline of your body infact.
This in not actually true but my simple way to try explain it.
Should someone want more on flowing energy then please ask. Or google bruce lee's one inch punch.

You know I saw this I tried it last night and your actually correct It helped calm me down. But what am I to do if my anger comes out uncontrolled at work and I just Lose it?Confused
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I totally feel for you, life sucks sometimes, just hold on.
Drac23, if you anger goes so uncontrollably at work I suggest you just leave and tell them you will be back in 5 minutes. Take some deep breaths cuss you mind out and come back.
Try smoking Marijuana it helps me with my IBS. Completely up to you. I also have IBS and I know what it feels like. Try just ignoring him and show him that you don't care and he will stop.
(10-06-2010, 07:25 PM)0wnall Wrote: Try smoking Marijuana it helps me with my IBS. Completely up to you. I also have IBS and I know what it feels like. Try just ignoring him and show him that you don't care and he will stop.

No thanks I will stay away from anything Illegal. And @ Techno HA I wish I could say bye I'll be back in 5 minutes They don't give us that option nor do they care.
Ok dude, I understand you're an ex-marine and that you're older than me so I'll try to give the best advice I can that you can relate too, if you can get passed accepting advice from me.

You're boss sounds like an idiot, probably because he feels upset that he hasn't had a very fulfilling life and is probably jealous of you and self-concious. If you can get past people who try and wind you up by thinking you're just a pathetic insecure little man.

As for your anger, you have a few problems, but nothing major. We all have been extremely angry before over the most juvenile or pointless things, we as humans get angry and it's instinct to get angry and confront people or objects.

You used to be a marine, you seem like you hold different values and conduct yourself differently from other people like your boss. I know you've had problems with his somewhat questionable management styles and I expect you're used to a very direct, authoritarian style of leadership from your time in the marines.

However, you're doing a good job in taking it on the chin and I think you should continue to just shrug it off, be the bigger man and leave your boss to loath in self pity and laugh of his wind up attempts.

You've vented to me in a PM before, and by all means do it again. Take your anger out on objects (punch bag) and remain professional in the workplace.

For further help, I suggest to you this article.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5196886_stop-being-angry.html

I hope I've helped you in some way and by all means PM me if you need to talk to someone, I'll calm you down and provide input on a situation.

~ Sam
(10-07-2010, 07:27 AM)Sam Wrote: Ok dude, I understand you're an ex-marine and that you're older than me so I'll try to give the best advice I can that you can relate too, if you can get passed accepting advice from me.

You're boss sounds like an idiot, probably because he feels upset that he hasn't had a very fulfilling life and is probably jealous of you and self-concious. If you can get past people who try and wind you up by thinking you're just a pathetic insecure little man.

As for your anger, you have a few problems, but nothing major. We all have been extremely angry before over the most juvenile or pointless things, we as humans get angry and it's instinct to get angry and confront people or objects.

You used to be a marine, you seem like you hold different values and conduct yourself differently from other people like your boss. I know you've had problems with his somewhat questionable management styles and I expect you're used to a very direct, authoritarian style of leadership from your time in the marines.

However, you're doing a good job in taking it on the chin and I think you should continue to just shrug it off, be the bigger man and leave your boss to loath in self pity and laugh of his wind up attempts.

You've vented to me in a PM before, and by all means do it again. Take your anger out on objects (punch bag) and remain professional in the workplace.

For further help, I suggest to you this article.
http://www.ehow.com/how_5196886_stop-being-angry.html

I hope I've helped you in some way and by all means PM me if you need to talk to someone, I'll calm you down and provide input on a situation.

~ Sam

You are a natural born Leader Sam you take charge of the problem and figure out ways in that head of yours to disect the problem. To me that shows Leadership Helpful support and quick thinking. You sir would make a great addition to the corps. Not recruiting you or nothing just saying you would make a Great Officer. Oh and when I was in the Marine's I was giving the orders not taking them O-2 First Lieutentnat. To tell you the truth I am thinking of joining up again.
Well that would certainly channel your anger to a more meaningful pursuit. Glad I could help.
(10-07-2010, 08:45 AM)Sam Wrote: Well that would certainly channel your anger to a more meaningful pursuit. Glad I could help.

Yeah it would and I could legally get away with beating the crap out of the Recruits in a Joust or something HA.