Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET HIM TO THE GREEK
Ha, I did just see "The other guys" that was hilarious and I think I will watch this.
(10-10-2010, 10:58 AM)Sam Wrote: Ha, I did just see "The other guys" that was hilarious and I think I will watch this.

You should. And if you don't like that I will pay you 5$.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
This movie is really hilarious recommend everybody to watch it.
The previews did look pretty good, i might get it on zune whenever it makes it.
i'm going to watch this.

(10-10-2010, 05:33 PM)Kaleb Wrote: The previews did look pretty good, i might get it on zune whenever it makes it.

It's already out on Zune.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
(10-10-2010, 10:30 AM)Sam Wrote: I want to see it. Is it really worth the watch?

Imho, hell yes. If you like Jonah Hill and Russell Brand then you can't go wrong with this movie, I loved it. Oui
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
Can't wait to see it but i'm glad to hear great reviews.
I saw it a few weeks ago on Sky Box Office, in my opinion it was pretty poor. Some scenes were funny but Russel Brand should stick to stand up.
It was pretty funny, it had it's moments. Not nearly as funny as I thought it would be but it still got my laughing a lot. I'd say like a 7/10 roughly, it's a rent if you have some spare time to watch.