Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
SF > HF
What I love about here though is that it's a well-knit community.
If someone starts flaming out of no where he is told to "Calm down". If someone is hurt he is told "It's Ok".

And I see the points about intellect and HQ. Everything about SF gives out the aroma of HQ.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
I deffinatly think that HF is better haha
Reminds meh of this

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10364

^^
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
It is because HF has way too many trolls these days. While support forums is all HQ posts.
Nope,Hf is a superforum,not that this one isnt good,but HF is just better.
(10-05-2010, 06:55 AM)Ridik Wrote: Nope,Hf is a superforum,not that this one isnt good,but HF is just better.

just because it's bigger and has been around longer does not mean better? define "superforum" Smile
I hope that everyone knows this.
Yeah there is less people here but there is way to many trolls and flamers on HF.
I prefer HF, Even though the shear amount of Trolls and Skids can sink America, YES SINK IT! I like all the high quality members and some Admins/Mods.

But still to grow in to SF.
(10-05-2010, 09:38 PM)milopeach Wrote: I prefer HF, Even though the shear amount of Trolls and Skids can sink America, YES SINK IT! I like all the high quality members and some Admins/Mods.

But still to grow in to SF.

"Admin" now lol Smile I'm just saying. IBruteForce isn't an admin there anymore, now it's only Omni.