Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
SF > HF
(10-07-2010, 08:14 PM)Infinity Wrote: I know, it was kind of a biased opinion that I stated there, but we don't want the majority of those who are trollers coming here when this is a support forum, not an insult or fun forum for someone who finds that stuff funny lol

Nothing directed at anyone who posted here buddy Smile it's all good, don't worry

Actually when i started posting in HF i was a good type of member , but someone's statement made me upset i am not going to discuss what happened there LOL . This is SF .
Keep posting your opinions guys, I'm enjoying the read.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
Yes, in this site there are no trolling bastard and everything is doing at the high quality level.
I like SF more, because in HF it is full of hackers and I don't really understand what they say (about virus e.t.c.). However SF doesn't have that many members
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
(10-08-2010, 12:51 PM)thanasis2028 Wrote: I like SF more, because in HF it is full of hackers and I don't really understand what they say (about virus e.t.c.). However SF doesn't have that many members

Number of members doesn't not relate to the amount of knowledge (or quality knowledge). There might be more resources on HF, but you can still learn a lot more here. Just nothing in comparison to hacking a website, since this is an exclusive forum to that content.
I have to admit though, I like some people on HF. Just the quality of information here is just up to the standards; where-as HF is lackin'.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
(10-08-2010, 04:01 PM)Happeh Wrote: I have to admit though, I like some people on HF. Just the quality of information here is just up to the standards; where-as HF is lackin'.

I personally haven't given many people at HackForums a chance. The few I speak with on other mediums (be it through PM or MSN) are just those I've encountered numerous times in the few forums I spend my time in. I find that the sweeping generalization I've formed for 90% of HF's memberbase doesn't help. But, even though I may dislike 9.8 out of 10 people there, the activity is what keeps me going back; I just avoid areas like the Lounge where the activity is poor and filled with the epitome of zero intelligence.

On the flip side I enjoy SF for its lack of constant "help me with my shell" threads. It's just a matter of time now before the activity picks up to a more enjoyable rate. Hopefully without degrading the quality a tremendous amount like HF.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Compare it as sex, HF's sex is longer but less enjoyable. SF's sex is fast but pleasurable.
High quality is always better than low quality.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

HF can get a little ugly with so many conceded people and skids and flamers and all but there are a lot of brilliant people on their and tons of info so I definitely like it.