Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
SF > HF
Is it only me that feels SupportForums is alot more quality than HF? I mean dont get me wrong. I love HF. But just by visiting SF I want to post high quality and give so much.

Omni Wrote:SupportForums has so much potentional.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
SF is by far more high quality then HF, for the main reason that hackforums has much of the "trolls" there and that supportforums just has all the HQ HF members.
[Image: Navineous.gif]
(10-03-2010, 02:01 PM)Copper Wrote: SF is by far more high quality then HF, for the main reason that hackforums has much of the "trolls" there and that supportforums just has all the HQ HF members.

That's what I'm seeing to. SF just has quality.

Quality over Quantity.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
I think that's what everyone sees here.
That's why I spend way more time on here than on HF.
People here are much more mature and post high quality posts.
If members keep posting low quality here they normally get told so and they improve unlike at HF.
SF is much more pleasant and enjoyable. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(10-03-2010, 02:10 PM)Happeh Wrote: Quality over Quantity.

That's it exactly. Thumbsup
[Image: Navineous.gif]
Yes we're higher quality but we are also smaller.
Hard to compare the 2 as HF is the biggest myBB forum in existence and this one is tiny in comparison, with big numbers come big trolls.
I hardly ever go on Hack Forums anymore. I'd much rather spend my time on a forum where members are high quality, friendly & helpful.
Same with Fragma. However I love reading the stuff HF comes up with, every-time I click view new posts there is something funny or interesting to read.
Yes i agree much more HQ here.
Lets try and keep it that way.
SF FTW
[Image: s1.jpg]