Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do?
' Wrote:Consider her nothing more than a future mate.
Not a lover or girlfriend. Remove that from your thoughts for now. Just try make friends with her.

That is some really good advice, it should help me be able to talk normally to her if I just consider her as a friend.

Since I already 'tried' to start an interaction on facebook, very simply lol. And my comment ended up getting deleted. I would like to know why she does that or what that meant? That kind of raised a lot of questions in my head that I can't figure out and it's not helping very much Smile

But I don't want to seem like a stalker, so i'm not going to try and run to her to say hi, i'll just say it casually the next time I see her around doing my daily things.
It doesn't mean much actually. It just means that she uses facebook to interact with her closest people, and doesn't like comments. I think you should continue liking her statuses once in awhile, but not every single one.
Liking her statuses is enough for your online interaction with her. People tend to feel happier and please when their statuses get likes.

Now, be careful when you say hi to her at school though, eye contact is a very tricky thing. It can get you disliked by her, and deleted from facebook just like it can make her think that you seem like a nice guy.
I used to like a girl and we were ok on facebook but we pretty much never spoke at school, then one day she looked at me, I was pretty pissed off at the time and gave her a strange look, because I was surprised and I got 'butterflies' in my stomach, and that made me my day, but on the other hand, it made her feel unwanted and got me deleted from facebook, so I suggest you are careful with that. First impression is very important.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
(10-04-2010, 06:45 AM)Hawkins Wrote: It doesn't mean much actually. It just means that she uses facebook to interact with her closest people, and doesn't like comments. I think you should continue liking her statuses once in awhile, but not every single one.
Liking her statuses is enough for your online interaction with her. People tend to feel happier and please when their statuses get likes.

Now, be careful when you say hi to her at school though, eye contact is a very tricky thing. It can get you disliked by her, and deleted from facebook just like it can make her think that you seem like a nice guy.
I used to like a girl and we were ok on facebook but we pretty much never spoke at school, then one day she looked at me, I was pretty pissed off at the time and gave her a strange look, because I was surprised and I got 'butterflies' in my stomach, and that made me my day, but on the other hand, it made her feel unwanted and got me deleted from facebook, so I suggest you are careful with that. First impression is very important.

Very helpful for my situation, sometimes when it actually comes time to doing something you forget all the basic things that make a difference, and little things like that, i've seen how they can make an impact. I actually did the same thing, then they don't feel like talking to you because they think you keep your distance from them, and then you might go off thinking about what happened. Then you start believing that they don't like you, and you never talk again lol. It's funny how that works, and our mental limitations can stop all the good things from happening.

I think I will just stick to "liking" her statuses until I get a chance to actually see her, and if it's a short time then i'll just make a friendly smile to her. That seems to always make people feel happier, even if its just a smile! psychology is intriguing in that way.

I will stop analysing things though, thats all I need to do, until I get a definite "no" but if theres any questions, then it probably isn't a no in most cases, thats my advice from experience.

I dont think she uses facebook for the profile itself, who knows, maybe she uses it to use the IM for online friends, but I don't know that yet lol. "like" the random status of hers here and there, and maybe i'll get lucky and she will respond Smile She when I see her though, she keeps giving me a smile and I sort of smile back, but both are kind of casual smiles. She doesn't seem like most girls though, so i'm not going to rush in and start talking to her on facebook everyday. Personally i'd rather not be talking only on facebook, but i'll go slow if I decide to say hi and eventually talk to her in person too.
Yeah, try to use facebook to help you as much as it can, but don't push it. Getting to know a person on the internet is pretty tricky, mostly because apart from that, people get distracted by other things, and the other person starts feeling like they are not that into you, and the conversation you two are making, and all weird thoughts that just make people move away from one another, being that because you think you are bothering that person or something like that.

Good luck in general though, especially IRL.

Btw, from time to time, look at her, and make sure she sees you doing that, but be careful not to look like a stalker, or make a weird look in your face. This will help, imho.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Girls are like a game man, you have to be the boss of them dont let them know that you like them cause they will take advantage of that and completely fudge with your mind
[Image: es3iok.png]
^ to a certain degree this guy has a point, if you are younger some girls will really mess with you if they know you like them
[Image: psychois21.png]
(10-05-2010, 02:49 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: ^ to a certain degree this guy has a point, if you are younger some girls will really mess with you if they know you like them

I figured that out one time lol. But I ended up dating her anyway in the end haha Smile she was 2 years older than me. But sadly I don't know if she's older or younger than me.
Make a subtle comment as a compliment to start up a whole chat on facebook. I wish you the best of luck.
(10-07-2010, 08:23 PM)⌨⑂∞☢ ∃ ⊥ ∀ н ☢∞⑂⌨™ Wrote: Make a subtle comment as a compliment to start up a whole chat on facebook. I wish you the best of luck.

hey Smile

thanks for the comment, I've been searching for as much help as I can get with this lol..

The thing is, she rarely ever comments on any replies she gets on FB. All her statuses are full of likes, and a few have comments from others, but she never responds to them and adds her own to it.

It frusterates me trying to figure out people like this who are hard to figure out ! haha, oh well, eventually if I keep trying Smile
Today is actually her birthday Smile

But I think I have things sorted out and a plan made. So i'm good on the help perspective now, and thanks for everyones help! It was very appreciated.

*pretends to mentally close this thread now, because he's not a mod*