Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go back if you could?
It's too bad that we can't though, but we might aswell get the most of the present and the future.

Now, I have a question.
What do you think made your mom say "Back when Brian used to like us,". You still haven't gone to College, so I take it your are still home. Do you show them you love them, pretty much every time you get the chance ?
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
I just wish I could've known what was coming my way.

I was 3 months from losing every chance I had to do well in school when I got a call from a school I tested to get into, saying they had another spot.

Was a good day ^^
I wouldn't.
Personally I hated my child hood, it was full of illness and hatred.
I'm happier now then I ever was.
Ooft who wouldnt want to go back lmao i would go back to skl and do that again and i would go back to 2009 summer and not go on holiday Smile that started a year of hurt ..
Yeah i wish i could go back and change some things i done a lot of stupid crap i regret.
I would almost definitely go back. A few major things I would change. However we must move forward.
Yea, I wish I could relive parties I have been to Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
There are memories that I'm fond of and wouldn't mind being able to relive for the sake of being there again. But there's nothing I'd want to change for the sheer fact that I am happy where I am. Things have worked out well enough for me that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in life.

Reality, pretty much everything you've said is normal. Every teenager grows away from their parents. You aren't going to be with them forever, so this is a good thing. Building a degree of independence is not merely helpful but absolutely necessary to succeed.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
(10-01-2010, 12:25 AM)N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Wrote: Yeh, I do. Not because my present is bad or anything, but because there's so much I missed out on.. I wish I had made the most of my childhood. But also, because of a lack of responsibilities and always being able to play.. there were also times in my past I was REALLY happy.. maybe a little deluded and ignorant, but happy.

I can't go back though, so instead I need to learn from my past, make the most of the present, and work towards a better future.

By the way, you might like this video. Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXoxL0KbpA

I would go back in time, for pretty much the same reasons as you.
[Image: PokeyneonSIGSupportForumscopy.jpg?t=1287951162]
I wouldnt go back, As much as there are problems in my life, I am fortunate, most things have gone fairly well. If I were to live it again, It would probably be worse.