Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you tell a woman you love her
(04-03-2011, 03:07 PM)dan08 Wrote: The question is more: "HOW?"

I would say it's more "When" some people don't understand how if they don't understand when to say it to a woman. If you don't say it at the right time, then you'll probably end up saying it wrong anyway. Mostly because people usually say it when they truly feel that they do love the woman, and if you go a bit early, and you're unsure, it may come off in the wrong way. The way you say it, you have to mean it, otherwise don't say it at all.
Yeah, there really isn't a time limit for asking. It's whenever you and her feel it's right.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
Tell her when the time feels right. There's no set period of time by which you have to say it.
We were been together with my gf that i live with now for like few months when i frirst told that.

Now that were been together over 3 years, i tell it to her every day. Or at least i try to. Smile
when you feeel the time is right bro
if you love her you love her and she should know regardless of how she takes it
The only time it is said, is when it is meant or needed to be said.

Not a time frame of how long until I say it, but when is the perfect time to say it.
(04-16-2011, 12:34 PM)Moe Wrote: The only time it is said, is when it is meant or needed to be said.

Not a time frame of how long until I say it, but when is the perfect time to say it.

Right answer right here. Dont say it if it dosent come from your hear and you dont mean it 100%.

Love, is key to everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,876 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat
  Stupid Woman - Need Advice Sam 20 2,848 05-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH