Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Tweak for Snipping Tool, goes to "TinyPic.com"?
Yeah wouldn't that be a frikin awesome tweak? I mean come on, you don't have to go open your webrowser and type it in, wait to load, upload the thing now... etc... saves a lot of time.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Yeah, but it would be more of software editing. I don't have the snipping tool though so I don't know yet lol. Sorry buddy
I use the snippet tool i find very handy at times, and a one click upload to tinypic would be great.
If you manage to find something like this, please let me know.
[Image: s1.jpg]
I don't think you'll find anything, but if I found a way to edit the program and give out a download, i'm not sure if that is against the rules or not. public distribution of editing copyrighted software.

So far, it's just an application in my system32 folder. not sure about any of the dll files that might be associated with it. I'd need to do more research. can't find anything on this.
Still looking for a tweak !
Snipping tool is really really helpful.
I recommend it to anyone.
Thanks dean for the obvious... And thanks guys for trying to find something because that would be a wicked tweak.
Try looking it up on Google or something, I'll keep my eyes open.
there are no tweaks like this, I believe this was just something that he thought would have been useful, so he asked if there was a way to do it. You would have to modify the program yourself if you wanted to do this. Theres nothing on google except maybe information on how you might do it, but so far I have not found a solution. I'm sticking to the manual way of doing things no matter how painful or time consuming it is lol Smile
(10-06-2010, 09:16 PM)Infinity Wrote: there are no tweaks like this, I believe this was just something that he thought would have been useful, so he asked if there was a way to do it. You would have to modify the program yourself if you wanted to do this. Theres nothing on google except maybe information on how you might do it, but so far I have not found a solution. I'm sticking to the manual way of doing things no matter how painful or time consuming it is lol Smile

Yeah lol fine, I guess thats as far as I go for shortcuts around things. Lol